NACHO Wrangler JL Club

Lizzy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Rubicon
It's funny though, I stare at the front pictures and I'd swear it's Hella Yella, then I look at the rear pictures and say, yup Nacho. That thing needs some outside pics, get it out from that funky garage lighting.
This is my Nacho Rubicon.I've owned it since Feb 22 2018.
Sponsored

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, been oh so busy. I did get a Teraflex 2.5 lift and 35's on mine. There almost twins. Odd thing, swear I wound up with wrong springs close to 5 inchs front lift and 4+ in the rear. Like I'm going to ask them to take it out? Top picture was 33's bottom is the new Nitto 35 12/50 17's

IMG_20200609_185448.jpg

IMG_20200627_160524.jpg

Sponsored

Frankralfano

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Nacho Sahara JLU
Hi everyone!

Hope you are all safe, happy and healthy. I'm still on my Nacho quest, and finally posting pics. I am thinking about getting color matching fenders, any suggestions. And, did anyone track down a final number for Nacho production? I am in NJ and have yet to see another Nacho JL in this state or any others and my dealer has said the same.

Be safe!
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_0875.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_2629.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_1485

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
nacho just landed as a color on the gladiator. how does everyone like theirs? I’m intrigued but I’ve never seen this color in person

i had a solar yellow TJ back in the day and this one reminds me of it a little

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Hopefully this color makes it back to the JL and this thread can continue. Gorgeous color and the way it shifts from orange to yellow is awesome. Definitely my top choice in color. And some Nacho concept for the heck of it.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 1602779879560

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to my dealer today and still no update on nacho availability. I will keep checking and report back if I receive any information. Waiting patiently to place my order.

Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally decided on color and built my 2021 JLUR Nacho! I was going back and forth between Chief and Nacho until I went to the dealership and saw Chief in person. Too baby blue for my liking so I went with my original choice and ordered Nacho. Now the long wait officially begins! Excited!

Frankralfano

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Nacho Sahara JLU
I want to see pics of these new JL Nachos! Still don't see the option to buy so I will continuing upgrading mine to have more of a Sahara look on my 2018 Sport. I've upgraded the headlights and fogs to the OEM lights, and swapped out the bumper.

Still waiting on my paintable LED fender flares that seem to be on backorder forever and still need to get my replacement grill painted billet/nacho. Oh, and I painted my tow hooks to match the car!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_0260

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want to see pics of these new JL Nachos! Still don't see the option to buy so I will continuing upgrading mine to have more of a Sahara look on my 2018 Sport. I've upgraded the headlights and fogs to the OEM lights, and swapped out the bumper.

Still waiting on my paintable LED fender flares that seem to be on backorder forever and still need to get my replacement grill painted billet/nacho. Oh, and I painted my tow hooks to match the car!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_0260
Any more pics to share? Looks great!

Frankralfano

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Nacho Sahara JLU
Thanks and sorry, needed a day since it was crazy weather yesterday. Here's a close up of the tow hooks, the full front with the bumper and the side. Still need to get my Sahara grill painted in billet/nacho, and my replacement paintable LED fender flairs. Hope you like!

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club Tow hook
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club Front
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club Side
Sponsored