Sponsored

Mystery rubber mat found in new JLU Sahara Glove Box??? (pictures included)

whodey1855

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a new JLU Sahara (which I am in love with). However, it came with this folded mat - https://imgur.com/a/tvn5FGj . The first picture is of it folded, the second is how it looks unfolded, and the third picture is how I found it. My only guess is it's a mat you can lay down on the hood of your car so you can lay your tools on it when you're taking off the doors/roof (it is a hard top btw). Any ideas on what it is?? There's already very little space in the Glove Box as is I'd prefer to not have to leave it in there if it's not necessary.
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
It goes in the back cargo area for the cargo cubby. Lift up the carpet door and you'll see it is cut to fit that cubby.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Yes, goes in rear cargo tray

OP
OP

whodey1855

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited
It goes in the back cargo area for the cargo cubby. Lift up the carpet door and you'll see it is cut to fit that cubby.
Yes, goes in rear cargo tray
Thanks so much people! My 2012 JK Sport had half the features of my new car. So far I am loving the new body and interior, but the 8-speed transmission is really what sets the JLs apart from the JKs. I feel like I'm driving a Mercedes G-Wagon.

Sponsored