MY22 Willy Base Extreme Recon order

WheelinDaniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Summit
Anyone Try ordering a 2022 base Willy with the V6 and Extreme Recon package?

The dealer I’m working with is telling me I have to get the upgraded version - 25W + 6k that includes LED lights power windows power locks but because I’m planning taking the doors off right away does not make sense to spend that extra money.

He mentioned that the 22 Willy base could not be paired with the Extreme Recon. Have you been able to order order one in the low $40s?

my order is below. Thinking of added the Premium Soft Top

Jeep Wrangler JL MY22 Willy Base Extreme Recon order 1F00FA1C-3E74-4CA5-AEB8-223FDE821883
Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
By base Willys I assume you mean Willys Sport with no options. There is another thread where this has been discussed. Jeep once again has done a poor job marketing when things will actually be available. They keep mentioning a $40K JLUWXR, but at the current time you can only add the XR to the Willys with the automatic V6 etorque. Your dealer isn’t giving you the run around. This matches the order guide.

Personally if you want a $40K(ish) Willys Sport 6MT, I’d hold out a little longer. I assume those are coming this year.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...rs-open-in-october.79667/page-22#post-1734147