My Willys XR is in transit

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Just got an email from Tom at Chapman. My Willys XR is in transit. Funny thing is it was supposed to be cancelled when I placed my order for a Bronco. Guess Steve forgot to do it. I honestly forgot about the order. I placed it last October. Now I have a decision to make. I already had it in my mind that I was going to be holding on to my Gladiator for at least a year until my Bronco was built. Possibly longer. But this is very tempting.
Sponsored

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Just got an email from Tom at Chapman. My Willys XR is in transit. Funny thing is it was supposed to be cancelled when I placed my order for a Bronco. Guess Steve forgot to do it. I honestly forgot about the order. I placed it last October. Now I have a decision to make. I already had it in my mind that I was going to be holding on to my Gladiator for at least a year until my Bronco was built. Possibly longer. But this is very tempting.

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
I had a color change requested by dealer 2 months before production started; that was ignored, too. I went back and forth between Bronco and Jeep myself. I went with a Wrangler Willys. I just don’t think anything else would have satisfied me.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Would you be getting rid of your Nacho Willys? If so, I'd keep the Nacho!
Sponsored