First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Seriously, not kidding. Auto dials her. Phone is on 67 mount so it’s not a butt dial. I’ve turned the console off and on. I’ve turned the Jeep off and on. I’ve turned phone off and on too.

It’s kinda funny but then again, not.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Jeepmarkjl

Hope you don't expect the Judge that issued her restraining order against you to believe that crapola... :CWL:

Sponsored

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have "Driver's Tourettes"? I have a touch of that. I generally do not use profanity, I believe profanity has a place, and I like to save it for those times it's most effective, instead of diluting the impact of it by using it too often.

But behind the wheel, I can't help but utter things like "sh!thead" or "fu@kin idiot", for minor driving offenses I encounter on the road. Maybe you're saying something like "Die bitch!" out loud, and your phone's interpreting it as "Dial bitch". Just musing.

Sponsored

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
That's funny as hell. I would say if you have kids and know her number by heart, to just remove her from your contacts and erase your call log. If you don't have kids together, do the same, forget her number and leave her the fack alone :)

OP
OP
Jeepmarkjl

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Do you have "Driver's Tourettes"? I have a touch of that. I generally do not use profanity, I believe profanity has a place, and I like to save it for those times it's most effective, instead of diluting the impact of it by using it too often.

But behind the wheel, I can't help but utter things like "sh!thead" or "fu@kin idiot", for minor driving offenses I encounter on the road. Maybe you're saying something like "Die bitch!" out loud, and your phone's interpreting it as "Dial bitch". Just musing.
That is a most creative explanation.

Deleted member 53226

Seriously, not kidding. Auto dials her. Phone is on 67 mount so it’s not a butt dial. I’ve turned the console off and on. I’ve turned the Jeep off and on. I’ve turned phone off and on too.

It’s kinda funny but then again, not.
Don't worry brother I had the same problem with my uconnect. It used to auto dial my ex too. Then it took her out for dinner. Then back to her place (mistake). Uconnect then really messed up and got her pregnant. Now it has a crazy baby mama and child support payment.
Sponsored