First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Gd78kGY.jpg

While I'm not a little person, I've somehow managed to hit my head a couple of times on the bottom of that toothed gear. Please don't ask me to describe the stupid/clumsy things I do in my garage. It usually involves power tools and/or lost screws and washers.

What is that little hole on the end of the gear supposed to be for, anyhow? I figured I would put a flag or pull-chain on it to remined me to keep my numbskull away from it, but I rescued this little charm from my old Xterra before I sold it, and thought it should find a new home attached to the TLP. It's not easy being green.

I think it's an appropriate charm given how Yoda first demonstrated his power by lifting things.
Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Wisdom, found it you have.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Jeep Wrangler JL My TopLiftPro now has an appropriate mascot Gd78kGY

While I'm not a little person, I've somehow managed to hit my head a couple of times on the bottom of that toothed gear. Please don't ask me to describe the stupid/clumsy things I do in my garage. It usually involves power tools and/or lost screws and washers.

What is that little hole on the end of the gear supposed to be for, anyhow? I figured I would put a flag or pull-chain on it to remined me to keep my numbskull away from it, but I rescued this little charm from my old Xterra before I sold it, and thought it should find a new home attached to the TLP. It's not easy being green.

I think it's an appropriate charm given how Yoda first demonstrated his power by lifting things.
I need to do something like this to many things in the garage and the house. As someone who finds hair on the head annoying, as in I don't grow that much anymore, I am at risk of cutting my head seemingly everyday. My daughters find it hilarious when I have a cut and am bleeding and they estimate this happens every week.

I will have to invest in something that alerts me to the items that have repeatedly gotten me in the past.
Sponsored