Sponsored

My Stock Sahara can do this, can Rubicons?

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Shortest length of post from you ever.
If you want, I can expand on most anything. Come to think of it, I do have a pretty cool Labatts's Blue story. Just offering...

Jay

OP
OP
LittleDog

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
They can take a little abuse. We wheeled with them when we were noobs and hit them pretty good and they fared ok. Small crack and scuffs but I still was able to get $150 when I sold them.

Thank you for defending my honour.

Plastic bends and pops back pretty easily.

If I wanted "I don't care what I hit" power, there is a rusty CJ from my childhood memories, with 4x4 wood bumpers and railroad track sliders, that still lives on in my brain. Or were the bumpers railroad ties? That would make more sense. I shouldn't place much trust in my memories.

It depends on what your jeep is meant for. This jeep is being built for long-distance and light/medium off-road, with potential for heavy load-outs, and living out of; as light as possible, with as much stuff as possible. So no Rock-Crusher 3000 for me.

Simply said: granted, plastic steps are not efficient for rock-shattering, but just as 600lbs of undercarriage/body extras are not efficient for a 90 mile commute.

Good thing these Wranglers cater to all sorts.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
That's a nice looking sport!
Could be wrong but it looks like sting grey which has become my favorite. Has some green in it which makes for an interesting color.
Sponsored