Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
I noticed my left Sport taillight was cracked and I was going to order a replacement until I found out it's a common problems with the cracked lens so I started looking for LED taillights, but they had to be sequential, because I loved my late Mustang's sequential tails, so I searched and searched until I found a unique one that I haven't' seen anyone else with, but still not too expensive.

Finally found these on amazon for $300
https://amzn.to/3uQrjjQ
Renegade Series by Winjet Compatible with [2018 2019 2020 Wrangler JL] DRL LED Sequential Tail Lights

They are definitely unique and I really like this type of running light more than the factory hour glass. I have the smoked version to go with my blacked out theme, but there's also red, clear and black clear which isn't smoked.

Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights 632624BE-3C03-44F0-B0F1-1DF8F1BDC9A8
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights 89B0CA56-EA9D-4360-9B61-2470EBF135EA
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Nice!

Also is that the MyTop? How is it?
Absolutely loving it!
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights 89B0CA56-EA9D-4360-9B61-2470EBF135EA

it’s just like how a frameless door keeps water out, rubber seals, but these are on steroids.

I think we raised and lowered the @myTop over a dozens times today while out and about with the lady friend. It’s becoming as easy as rolling all 4 windows down simultaneously, but weather finally hit 70’s on the way home so we reluctantly kept the top up and we were shocked at how quiet it is! No more hardtop squeaks and rattles, and no wind noise over the previous hardtop. Which means only the windshield wind noise remaining which we don’t even notice anymore. This will probably all change once I get ko2’s since all that’s left to make noise are tires. It actually felt like a brand new mustang convertible before things start rattling.

Coming from 2 Mustang convertibles, this feels pretty good. Especially being so much higher while topless.

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Nice! And is yours a square back? Looks "faster" but not quite fastback or maybe it's the angles.

Also that strip that goes across the rear quarter panel looks thicker than what's on their website. How do you know what you're getting in to?

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Nice! And is yours a square back? Looks "faster" but not quite fastback or maybe it's the angles.

Also that strip that goes across the rear quarter panel looks thicker than what's on their website. How do you know what you're getting in to?
Square back and fastback has nothing to do with speed, it’s just the shape of the rear that originally came from coupes
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights 1600015597986

I think the thicker strip you’re referring to is the rubber/weather stripping on steroids. It helps create a watertight seal back where when the top closes back up.

At night with lights off it blends in pretty decent
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights IMG_6751

Last edited:

Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
By "faster" I meant the lean :D
I think it actually came from speed and how old cameras worked
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights henry_lartigue_aberration_race-car

But by the strip I meant the dividing line that creates the two piece plastic windows on the rear quarter panel. Here's a pic from their site from another JL and this seems thinner also the stitching seems different
Jeep Wrangler JL My Sequential LED Taillights JKUwhite_BlackSQ4_1024x1024

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
By "faster" I meant the lean :D
I think it actually came from speed and how old cameras worked

But by the strip I meant the dividing line that creates the two piece plastic windows on the rear quarter panel. Here's a pic from their site from another JL and this seems thinner also the stitching seems different
JKUwhite_BlackSQ4_1024x1024.jpg
ohh I did notice the latest version looks less square which I liked and the stitching can be customized just like the top color. That may be why it looks different.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw those too but the round look just seems so tacky and old like the sport no thrills factory halogens
I like the symmetry of the round halos on the front and the round lights on the back.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Man, I really like those tails.

How are they holding up?

OP