My rubicon...once it's built!

OP
OP
RubiconGaby

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Not even when you placed the order? How much did they want down to place the order, if you don’t mind me asking?
Sort of...they just said it would take a while to build. I web chat with jeep.com and give the last 8 of the vupin numbe rand they keep me posted. I have 20 days into the 30 they allot for scheduled phase. Hopefully it moves to the next phase soon.
Sponsored

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Sort of...they just said it would take a while to build. I web chat with jeep.com and give the last 8 of the vupin numbe rand they keep me posted. I have 20 days into the 30 they allot for scheduled phase. Hopefully it moves to the next phase soon.
Hope so too. I want to see your build come to life.

timkim

First Name
tae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
JLUR Sting grey auto, matching top, fender, black leather, steel bumper, cold weather package, regret not getting upgraded sound system and tow package. well it's already placed on 04/12 and it's on rail car. ><

OP
OP
RubiconGaby

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep is in D-1 now! Now back to D. Back to D-1.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
So I got my crypto stickers build sheet. Idk what d-d1 means though. I assume that’s the first step? But of how many?

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
So I got my crypto stickers build sheet. Idk what d-d1 means though. I assume that’s the first step? But of how many?
If you got the cryptosticker build sheet, you are out of D/D1 (scheduled for build) and actually built. Once built you go to "I" which is pending inspection, once done there you can either go directly to KZ (invoiced to dealer) and waiting for shipping, or go to JB hell (body department) like me and sit there for unknown reasons. Usually JB is waiting for dual tops or stickers or somthing similar. If you get your cryptosticker window sticker, then you have hit KZ. Once KZ, the factory stuff is all done and you should be moving through the transport process.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
If you got the cryptosticker build sheet, you are out of D/D1 (scheduled for build) and actually built. Once built you go to "I" which is pending inspection, once done there you can either go directly to KZ (invoiced to dealer) and waiting for shipping, or go to JB hell (body department) like me and sit there for unknown reasons. Usually JB is waiting for dual tops or stickers or somthing similar. If you get your cryptosticker window sticker, then you have hit KZ. Once KZ, the factory stuff is all done and you should be moving through the transport process.
Thanks man, very informative.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
How will I know if it changes status? Do they update the information on the build sheet or will I know I have status change if cryptostickers sends me a window sticker?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
How will I know if it changes status? Do they update the information on the build sheet or will I know I have status change if cryptostickers sends me a window sticker?
When you get your window sticker, you're in KZ. If you want more detailed info, use Jeep Chat or ask your salesman.
Sponsored