Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Road to SEMA 2018!
Hey all, I'd love to invite you all to follow my journey/build to the SEMA show this year. I'm just a regular guy, no one special. No big shop (no shop whatsoever), no big connections. Im just a life long vehicle enthusiast who has been lucky enough to build 4 vehicles for SEMA over the years through hard work and dedication. My builds are not over the top. I dont use every single company/product (in fact im very picky). I do not have an unlimited budget.

You wont see me on 45s, or with Currie Axle swaps or an LS motor. What you will see is an ultra clean build. Something I'd like to think would be how an OCD Jeep Engineer would build for his own personal daily driver. Clean, super functional, and every day comfortable. Jeep was nice enough to give us this amaziing JL platform to start from. I am just going to take it up a notch to fit (my personal) preference.

I am truly in the humble beginnings of the build. I can be found on Facebook and Instagram with the handle of JL.RubiTron and my website is launching now at www.jlRubiTron.com
www.instagram.com/JL.RubiTron
I would really appreciate your likes, follows, and compliments/critiques. My build wont be for everyone, but I do appreciate your support.
My 2016 SEMA Grand Cherokee Build can be seen at www.wk2project.com & www.youtube/c/wk2pr0ject

SCROLL DOWN FOR RENDERING

35819550_2037713083148105_2008339549561815040_o.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Very exciting - good luck

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Custom Jeep Builder

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Fairly final...but some secrets

that blue is awesome! is this your final rendering or are you going to add more too it? Also, are you going to paint or vinyl wrap?

Sponsored

TodTom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Sport S
Mopar lift and 37s sir...
I really like the stance in that photo as well, did you use any wheel spacers or is that just how it sits with the factory wheels and 37s?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.