• Watchers 6

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
It's fine by me. I can't please everybody and I am not trying to either. Btw, asia grille sounds great right now after drinking too much last night. I'll check if they can deliver here. Lmao
Rhode Island to Long Beach, CA is quite the Grubhub request! :LOL:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

You saved for a year for an angry grill but you have a Bronco coming eh?

Listen, it sucks that this happened, and sorry your post was misunderstood, but it was all in good fun, friendly ribbing. Your post literally made no sense. I hope you find a solution.
Lmao.

Sponsored

micahpop

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Anyway nice meeting everybody. I'm out. I have no right to be here anyway specially when I bought my JL already done up. I know Jeepers don't like that.. I totally cheated. Lmao ๐Ÿ˜ Bye!!!๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‹

Jeep Wrangler JL My poor Jeeps got attacked by my paddleboards... Grrrrr Screenshot_20220323-121253_Gallery
That's a great looking Jeep. No need to justify how it got there to anybody. :like:

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Anyway nice meeting everybody. I'm out. I have no right to be here anyway specially when I bought my JL already done up. I know Jeepers don't like that.. I totally cheated. Lmao ๐Ÿ˜ Bye!!!๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‹

Jeep Wrangler JL My poor Jeeps got attacked by my paddleboards... Grrrrr Screenshot_20220323-121253_Gallery
You don't have to go away, we all like you enough to comment on your post. You keep us on our toes. BTW, nice "done up" JLU. You should keep it as is. No angry grill please.

KevinC

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
I smoke cigars that's it. I guess I'm talking Chinese. My bad guys. But there's no need to make fun of me. I'm simply just sharing what happened yesterday. My bad my English is terrible. Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone.
enjoy that jeep and those paddleboards, it can all be fixed

Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island

Screenshot_20220323-121253_Gallery.jpg
No!! Don't go! The fun just started. Your Jeep looks a whole lot better than the one I don't even have yet! :like:

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
So, was Deleted Member 79594 really deleted, as in ๐Ÿ’ฃ, which explains zero data below his/her name?

If so, did DM94 delete him/herself, or did our excellent moderators step in to stop the nonsense?

One of those mysteries of forums, where trolls--especially trolls under the influence, er, people just "disappear..."