Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
Hi all!

I just dropped the most recent video on my Rubicon build and the gear I bring with me for winter camping!

Sponsored

Levin_tom

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Awesome build Justin! Thanks for the video. Very complete and informative. Very interested in the fuse block bracket you have? Did you buy it or make it yourself? Where and how can I get one? Thanks for the help.

7C6EE92B-1E22-42AB-A3A9-6233FF0165C3.png

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
Awesome build Justin! Thanks for the video. Very complete and informative. Very interested in the fuse block bracket you have? Did you buy it or make it yourself? Where and how can I get one? Thanks for the help.

Jeep Wrangler JL My Overland Rubicon -- Can You Sleep In a Jeep Feature 7C6EE92B-1E22-42AB-A3A9-6233FF0165C3
Hey! I made it up with a cardboard template and had my friends at CBI Offroad Fab make it up for me. If you hit them up they might be able to make a second one.

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Awesome build! Watched the video, liked, commented and subscribed! :D Keep em comin! Also whats your Canon camera setup? Are you going to get the R5??

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Cool vid and cool build. I’m running Heretic Studio light bar and quad pods on my motorcycle and have been really happy with them.

i run amber lense as well. The light bar is set up for flood pattern and the pods for spot; rigged to the light control module via a CANBus controller.

Last edited:

Sponsored

xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

out of curiosity...b/c I've seen it in many of the overland-centric channels. Why the skottle as opposed to say a smaller griddle (Blackstone, etc)?

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
out of curiosity...b/c I've seen it in many of the overland-centric channels. Why the skottle as opposed to say a smaller griddle (Blackstone, etc)?
Honest answer, Jerry at Tembo Tusk gave me this ages ago. I think they are overpriced, and honestly a good camp chef with some well seasoned cast iron is probably a better cooking experience.

xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

Honest answer, Jerry at Tembo Tusk gave me this ages ago. I think they are overpriced, and honestly a good camp chef with some well seasoned cast iron is probably a better cooking experience.
thanks. a camp chef style unit always added up in my head more b/c of versatility. Just wondered if there was something I was missing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Kudos for noting this... I think it is most likely a great tool, fun to use but reality is that you are correct a good stove, skillet or camp skottle. I feel when I got into Jeeps and "overlanding" (for me it's camp sites, fly fishing, getting lost and having fun) it was a thing and now is THE thing. I do follow and subscribe to your channel and it's good stuff. Keep it real, honest, and relevant!

Perticon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURR
Awesome video man! I just finished a 30 day trip across the country and could've used this before my trip.. :facepalm: but now I am just jealous! :idea: