longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Hey Jason

It's a 1984 Kawasaki ZX750 E1 Turbo. (Factory Turbo) It's far from stock though. It's bored over to an 810cc with a Wisco forged piston kit running 15 pounds of boost on pump 93 octane. The Turbo has been gone through, slightly over sized, billet compressor wheel, clipped exhaust turbine, mildly ported and polished spider pipe and turbo outlet.

And a whole mess of other stuff, heavy duty head studs, heavy duty valve springs etc. It's a frame up restro and I still am not done. LOL.

Horsepower is in the neighborhood of 200 crank horsepower, and around 165ish to the rear wheel. Torque is around 130 foot pounds to the rear wheel.

It has a 530 chain conversion, with aluminum hybrid rear sprocket, but the gearing is stock. It also has a 5 inch (Lighter)rear wheel conversion and I am working on a complete front end swap. I have had it to around 155 mph, but it is not geared for top end. The setup right now is a blast to ride, it beats pretty much everything out there on a roll on in top gear, 1st & 2nd gear are wicked and then it just drives out so hard in 3rd and 4th it's trying to rip your hands off the handle bars. LOL. I could gear it diff. but for me it is more fun like it is. Top end is great but now days there is few places to do it, and too much traffic.

There is a lot more, but it is a really long list. LOL.

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Iā€™d Rather Talk Jeepā€™s!
Hey Jason

It's a 1984 Kawasaki ZX750 E1 Turbo. (Factory Turbo) It's far from stock though. It's bored over to an 810cc with a Wisco forged piston kit running 15 pounds of boost on pump 93 octane. The Turbo has been gone through, slightly over sized, billet compressor wheel, clipped exhaust turbine, mildly ported and polished spider pipe and turbo outlet.

And a whole mess of other stuff, heavy duty head studs, heavy duty valve springs etc. It's a frame up restro and I still am not done. LOL.

Horsepower is in the neighborhood of 200 crank horsepower, and around 165ish to the rear wheel. Torque is around 130 foot pounds to the rear wheel.

It has a 530 chain conversion, with aluminum hybrid rear sprocket, but the gearing is stock. It also has a 5 inch (Lighter)rear wheel conversion and I am working on a complete front end swap. I have had it to around 155 mph, but it is not geared for top end. The setup right now is a blast to ride, it beats pretty much everything out there on a roll on in top gear, 1st & 2nd gear are wicked and then it just drives out so hard in 3rd and 4th it's trying to rip your hands off the handle bars. LOL. I could gear it diff. but for me it is more fun like it is. Top end is great but now days there is few places to do it, and too much traffic.

There is a lot more, but it is a really long list. LOL.
Impressive! :rock:
Sponsored