Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I wonder if you could get Rubicon of if that is copyright.
Sponsored

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
They can install seat heaters too

Sponsored

Elada20

First Name
Raniero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I confirmed yes on the Rubicon and please PM me the code. They look AMAZING and better than OEM
Don't mean to be annoying but how is this better than OEM? It costs the same as the leather package and my seats don't have some wrinkles shown on the images.. just curious...

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Don't mean to be annoying but how is this better than OEM? It costs the same as the leather package and my seats don't have some wrinkles shown on the images.. just curious...
Katzkin uses a higher quality leather and are typically for owners who have cloth seats already installed. Sometimes adding leather seat options to an order for a new vehicle pushes you into to other options such as a high end electronic package that ends up adding many more thousands to the vehicle.

Some OEM "leather" packages are synthetic leather depending on model.

Sponsored

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
have you ever touched or sat in Katzkin leather seats in a Wrangler or any car? If yes then you know, if not then you must. They are superior to most car manufacturers, exceptions could be the luxury automakers.

Elada20

First Name
Raniero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
have you ever touched or sat in Katzkin leather seats in a Wrangler or any car? If yes then you know, if not then you must. They are superior to most car manufacturers, exceptions could be the luxury automakers.
I have seen the katzkin seat display ar carmax. Sure, I get the Napa leather and all, but my rubi has really similar feeling to it. Honestly the photos from the OP (no disrespect) have a bunch of imperfections. If this was an oem seat, I could see people complaining about it. The only time I would buy a car with fabric and upgrade it on my own is if I found the perfect car at the dealer lot. Other ways it’s just easier to order it from factory. Since you also get vinyl trims in the doors and dash. The knobs of gear and hand brake too.
But of course to each it’s own.

Elada20

First Name
Raniero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Katzkin uses a higher quality leather and are typically for owners who have cloth seats already installed. Sometimes adding leather seat options to an order for a new vehicle pushes you into to other options such as a high end electronic package that ends up adding many more thousands to the vehicle.

Some OEM "leather" packages are synthetic leather depending on model.
I get what you are saying. But to be specific to the wrangler model, 2K gives you leather seats (in my opinion the leather that jeep uses is even better than my 2021 Audi) it also gives you trim pieces in the dash, doors and gear knobs. To me it’s a no brained…

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Katzkin leather is much higher quality than OEM, and the Willys doesn't have a leather option.

OP
OP
BayAreaJeep

BayAreaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR
Katzkin leather is much higher quality than OEM, and the Willys doesn't have a leather option.
Exactly. I liked that I could get red and black stitching with the Willys logo in Red. Also they're a lot more comfortable and better quality than OEM imo.
Sponsored