My new JLU was rear ended in a light accident

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Need the $3,900 Premium Plus pkg for emergency assist braking. Audi puts 2 rectangular boxes in the grill. That’s how you can see if it has that feature or not.

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Some good people here.😁
Have you been on any other car forums in the past? You have a familiar username. Although it could be a common one.

The advanced safety package in the Wrangler seems reasonably priced.
Sponsored

OP
OP

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I felt bad for the Audi guy until this. He must have been on his phone or something. 100% report it to his workplace.
While did ask me to not take his information about 4 times, he did apologize a dozen times. I suspect it was his 1st accident and he was shaken. I tried to calm him down and I told him accidents happen. As I said before it was something he was going to be able to hide.

What disappoints me is how the Audi dealership took care of the issue. They should have bent over backwards.
The Audi dealership was good until the last person I dealt with. I don't know if he thought I was trying to claim existing damage or just trying to save the dealership as much money as possible. It is car dealership. It is water under the bridge. Ultimately, we came to a fair settlement and I don't have this minor accident on my brand new Jeep's history for something that could have happen in typical parking lot bump and run.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If they insulted me like that, I wouldn't settle for anything less then the bumper of my choice or I look at costing them the most money even if I get nothing... Looks at AEV website :rock:
shiiiiiite....id say i want to schedule an appointment to meet with the general manager and i would show up wearing a neckbrace

Jeep Wrangler JL My new JLU was rear ended in a light accident cyb-mcto-sg-neck-flexion-brace-to-restrict-neck-movement_800x
Sponsored