My new aftermarket LED headlights

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I've looked at these headlights over and over for the last 2 to 3 weeks to see if I would like them. I figure if I took my time and each day looked then perhaps I would not have any regrets.

I made the decision to purchase just now. After thinking about it, it is cheaper, but probably even a better headlight than the factory LED.

upload_2019-6-27_11-22-20.png

upload_2019-6-27_11-25-5.png

https://www.ledfactorymart.com/prod...driving-lights-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-2018-2019

What do you all think?
I like them. A different look from the typical halos. Plus they are true 9" headlights.
Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
22CDD4ED-AF2A-49CD-A45A-68083DC3A706.jpeg

Saw them on a JLUR in the local Independence Day parade on Thursday! I think they look pretty cool. Still glad I got the factory LEDs though, because of the rear ones and the fender lights.

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
At first I was like hell no. After seeing them on Jeeps, it's not to bad actually. I agree Quake LED's are garbage and this comment is first hand experience. Over priced out the @$$.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You asked...don't like them at all. Gimicky design.
One could argue that the current Mopar ones are gimmicky also. Just because they are mopar doesn't mean they are better. It just means they are more expensive.

I will say that one the 3 days I've had these one I've gotten 5 or 6 compliments already from people at random places.

They also make the same lights with round LED's that a few people have on this forum and look great in parallel with the cross LED.

Personally, I've seen the mopar LED halos at night along with mine and by far mine are brighter which I was wanting. If Mopar ones were a little thicker and brighter, it may have done it for me. These look great in addition with my morimoto turns.

The LED mopar tails are nice which I have but the mopar headlights just didn't do it for me.

If anyone is wondering, I would buy these again in a heartbeat. (They are 800 dollars less, extremely high quality, 9 inch, plug and play, and take about 20 minutes to install. This is including wiring up the DRL) Also, these do no require any flash. (I have a tazer and didn't have to do a thing)

Have a good evening!

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and military HMMWV
I have this same company’s 9” round halo light and can attest that they’re cheap, bright, plug n play, and a solid investment. There’s no gap between the light and grill. The crosses are the newer version. My halo version required 5washers to angle the beam down. I believe I paid 225 or something.

621D3479-40BB-42F3-B1F6-4640A7302116.jpeg

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
One could argue that the current Mopar ones are gimmicky also. Just because they are mopar doesn't mean they are better. It just means they are more expensive.

I will say that one the 3 days I've had these one I've gotten 5 or 6 compliments already from people at random places.

They also make the same lights with round LED's that a few people have on this forum and look great in parallel with the cross LED.

Personally, I've seen the mopar LED halos at night along with mine and by far mine are brighter which I was wanting. If Mopar ones were a little thicker and brighter, it may have done it for me. These look great in addition with my morimoto turns.

The LED mopar tails are nice which I have but the mopar headlights just didn't do it for me.

If anyone is wondering, I would buy these again in a heartbeat. (They are 800 dollars less, extremely high quality, 9 inch, plug and play, and take about 20 minutes to install. This is including wiring up the DRL) Also, these do no require any flash. (I have a tazer and didn't have to do a thing)

Have a good evening!
I didn't buy headlights for the brightness of the halo. I want a good quality headlight that illuminates the road at night!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I didn't buy headlights for the brightness of the halo. I want a good quality headlight that illuminates the road at night!
I thought that part went without saying but since you brought the obvious up, these light are extremely bright and already pointed perfectly ahead on the road with crisp cutoff lines.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I thought that part went without saying but since you brought the obvious up, these light are extremely bright and already pointed perfectly ahead on the road with crisp cutoff lines.
Any chance you could post some pics of the cutoff at night (like against a wall/garage door), that's the one gripe about my current LED headlights, cutoff isn't nearly as clean as my projector Xenons on my Infiniti.

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any chance you could post some pics of the cutoff at night (like against a wall/garage door), that's the one gripe about my current LED headlights, cutoff isn't nearly as clean as my projector Xenons on my Infiniti.
Sure man...I will do that this evening!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I've looked at these headlights over and over for the last 2 to 3 weeks to see if I would like them. I figure if I took my time and each day looked then perhaps I would not have any regrets.

I made the decision to purchase just now. After thinking about it, it is cheaper, but probably even a better headlight than the factory LED.

upload_2019-6-27_11-22-20.png

upload_2019-6-27_11-25-5.png

https://www.ledfactorymart.com/prod...driving-lights-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-2018-2019

What do you all think?
So it's been awhile, how are the lights working?

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So it's been awhile, how are the lights working?
I've gotten so many compliments on these lights! The nighttime range is awesome with great cutoff lines. Would recommend 100%
Sponsored