OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You didn’t bother to look at it yourself first? They probably added the oil cooler lines to get you to pay more.
I tried but couldn't tell where it was coming. Yeah I should have did a better job of looking.

I dropped off my jeep on the 7th and now it's the 24th and it's still there.

I made an appointment and they said if I drop it off on the 7th they'll look at it on the 9th so around 10:30 am on the 9th they call me and tell me about the 2 leaks and they'll order the parts.

I wait a week for the parts to come in, they said the tech isn't there Friday the 17th that it'll be done that Monday on the 19th. I call on the 19th and was messaged this

" The technician is trying to finish up an engine today if he does he should have your vehicle ready to go Thursday end of day or worst-case Friday"

So now it's Friday the 24th and we'll see what happens......
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Another update it was supposed to be ready by end of day Friday but now they say Tuesday because they have to order the sealant for the gasket. F$%^ this dealer sucks

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
God forbid they use a sealant that is not Mopar branded.

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
God forbid they use a sealant that is not Mopar branded.
There is never, ever supposed to be any sealant material used on a transmission. They’re either lying or incompetent.
Yea I think they are lying just to make more money.

So yesterday which was Tuesday supposedly my jeep was going to be ready for pick up, i called and one of the service advisor says that my service advisor is on a call and he'll give me a call back. Well he never called, I just called today right and was told my service advisor is off today he'll call me tomorrow lol

I told them to have a manager call me back, this is crazy I dropped off my jeep on the 7th and was told several dates it was going to be ready but it never is

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Amazon has Mopar sealant for transmissions for about $12 and it’s in stock.