My JL Wrangler Crash = Total Loss :(

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
After the paperwork if finalized, I hope to find an identical Rubi or order one. I really liked the red & black combo.
Well, good and better fortunes hopefully await you! The red is pretty sweet :)
Sponsored

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
As a long time firefighter paramedic I have seen a thing or two. The jeep did just what it is supposed to do. Sacrifice itself for the driver. (Crumple zones & airbags) Good to hear you are doing well. Advice is to fight for vehicle to be totaled, can they really put the safety measures back in to the proper alignment? Just a thought :idea:.
Start a log of all expenses & receipts related to accident: miles, lost work/wages, meds, etc. this will save much work & guessing later.
Well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
After the paperwork if finalized, I hope to find an identical Rubi or order one. I really liked the red & black combo.
On a lighter note, maybe you'll get "The Lost Road Pages" on the new one! ( Just trying to cheer you up).

Sponsored

Pawpaw#1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 CRV & Accord
Having almost lost my oldest granddaughter in an auto accident three years ago I am thankful that your injuries did not appear to require ICU. I hope the other driver recovers and learns a lifelong lesson. Sorry about your Jeep. Best Wishes!!

FUBAR

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
This is terrible news but good to hear that you made it out alright. The Jeep can always be replaced.

Sponsored

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Glad to hear that you are not seriously injured. Sorry for losing your jeep. Great advise from @Hazmater911 to keep track all your related expenses.
Looking at your pictures, it makes me wondering why the side airbag didn't deploy. I am not sure where the sensor is but I think side airbag would definitely help here.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
F-Ugh !! :no::(

Glad you only suffered relatively ‘minor’ injuries.

Looks like little surface damage, but I hope they write it off for you!
So that way you can truly get back to that ‘New Jeep’ feel, despite all the hassle involved.

Quick question out of personal curiosity: Did you even name her/him yet?

Some people know right away what to name their Jeep, some have to wait until something comes to them after riding in it, just curious if you got to that stage yet.

Did you even get any accesories on yet, like even a sun-visor glasses holder or litter bag/box or something?

Good luck with the recovery and the insurance company, hope both go smoothly. :like:

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Wow. Glad you were not seriously injured and good luck with hopefully getting a new replacement Jeep.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you're ok...

Oh, and btw...that'll buff right out...lol