Sponsored

My Jeep JL rollover accident on the highway yesterday!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (Gladys) - 89' Civic SI
Has the truth become that offensive?

Like it or not, the left lane is for passing...and most states have laws regarding that fact for a reason; partly b/c it increases traffic congestion and partly b/c it increases the likelihood of accidents as passing takes place in the other lanes of traffic to get around the slow moving vehicle.
most people in the left lane are trying to pass the slower cars in right lane. Then when an asshole speeds up in the right lane and try to squeeze in causes a very dangerous ripple effect, or worse.......case in point.

If your definition of "camping in the left lane" is being stuck behind a long line of cars that are trying to pass the slow cars in the right lane while being bombarded by assholes forcing themselves back into the line of cars in the left lane...........then yes he was probably CAMPING.
Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
In the end my super wife of 20 years met me at the hospital emergency trauma center. She cried I cried as we told each other how much we love each other!
This made me tear up a little while at work. Im glad youre good homie, its just a vehicle. God is good!

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I'm using hands-free voice text while I'm driving if you can't read it don't read it move on I can't help what it says not going to pick my phone up to make you happy move on
Why are you reading and responding to forum posts while driving??

Also, you can use punctuation while using voice to text. I’m doing it right now as an example.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Well I know this post is old, I’m glad the OP was safe. I totalled my 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk earlier this year and it wasn’t fun. But these jeeps are built like tanks.

Swissswiss

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr sport s v6
Would insurance deny your claim since the suspension isn’t stock?
Sponsored