Sponsored

My Jeep 4xe is built!

thedonkeyslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe; 2020 Traverse RS
Hoping mine is quick but I ordered Gobi so the rumor is that they won’t start building those until May…
Same here, order a Gobi JLUR on 3/25. Jeep Chat told me last Friday they are currently quoting 5-9 weeks from order to shipping to dealer which I was surprised by. Clearly it is situational.

I read the same thing about Gobi starting week of 5/11, hopefully ours are both near the front of the line when they start!
Sponsored

nbonzey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
The shipping tracking system that both the jeep chat and the dealers have access to has been offline for a couple weeks now - My crypto sheet was generated on 4/11/22, and all they can tell me right now is that it's "in the shipping phase" - No one knows whether it's still in Ohio or on a train or rolling into the dealership later this afternoon, Boise is its eventual destination.

Ordered on 2/22/22, Rubicon 4xe, safety package, steel bumpers, tow group, off-road camera, and not much else.

OP
OP
Donp

Donp

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2022 4xe Rubi
Occupation
Retired
I’m in the exact same position as is my dealer. How can something this critical to the factory production be down for weeks? I guess once it’s made and put in the shipping lot they don’t care anymore.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
The shipping system is a third party company. Jeep doesn't have any control.

OP
OP
Donp

Donp

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
We used numerous third party vendors where I worked and if what they did impacted our operation or customer perception, you can bet that we took care of the problem.

OP
OP
Donp

Donp

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
System must be fixed. I got a dealer delivery date from 5/9 to 5/23 today.
Sponsored