JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Just make sure you have enough content to do one each week. If you don't, then choose a more realistic schedule.

Content is king. If you run out of things to say, people will stop watching.
No doubt. It's definitely a lot of work.
Sponsored

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I have a question about the body parts. Why do you put them in a cooler when transporting them to the forest?
Or do you use a fridge? And which one? :LOL:

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
No doubt. It's definitely a lot of work.
I found after making some YouTube videos, that it really is a full time job if you want your videos to be seen. The way the Youtube show the videos, if you are not putting out content almost weekly, your video will just end up being one of the many videos that are uploaded per day.

from a google search done seconds ago. So when you see a YouTube that is popular, it is like being a top athlete.

YouTubers upload about 720,000 hours of fresh video content per day. Over 500 hours of video were uploaded to YouTube per minute in 2020, which equals 30,000 new video uploads per hour.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Eww, but that's a Bronco Sport. AKA a Ford Escape.
That's because there is not enough real broncos in the hands of the Instagram girls yet. They will eventually get their bronco so they too can make content. It is only a matter of time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
That's because there is not enough real broncos in the hands of the Instagram girls yet. They will eventually get their bronco so they too can make content. It is only a matter of time.
Yeah. Like the millions of Jeep girls. Not that I'm complaining. šŸ˜³

mjg.jpg

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Great video, you have a knack for this! Looking forward to more. Remember to always keep it real. Nothingā€™s worse than a YouTuber who starts to make it big then sells out.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Great video, you have a knack for this! Looking forward to more. Remember to always keep it real. Nothingā€™s worse than a YouTuber who starts to make it big then sells out.
I don't expect to make it big off this. If i entertain a few people and make them laugh that's all that matters. And I would never sell out.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I found after making some YouTube videos, that it really is a full time job if you want your videos to be seen. The way the Youtube show the videos, if you are not putting out content almost weekly, your video will just end up being one of the many videos that are uploaded per day.

from a google search done seconds ago. So when you see a YouTube that is popular, it is like being a top athlete.

YouTubers upload about 720,000 hours of fresh video content per day. Over 500 hours of video were uploaded to YouTube per minute in 2020, which equals 30,000 new video uploads per hour.
Yeah itā€™s not easy. Especially not being full time. Having a day job and not being out west near all the public lands to make different content every weekend really hamstrings releasing a video every week. I think thatā€™s why some based in the east repeatedly do power station, refrigerator, and other gear reviews so often to fill in the trip gaps. Iā€™m lucky to be able to get away a few weeks a year.

Iā€™m impressed with myself turning a turd into something Meh. lol I look at the video I captured last year and Iā€™m always regretting not doing something at all or doing something poorly. In the heat of the moment, though, with my family with me, Iā€™m multitasking and distracted. Just once I need to make like Vanilla Ice and go solo.
Sponsored