JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Ooo...that wasn't directed toward you, JV, although I'll concede it might come across that way. My goof.
Oh. It's OK. No worries. It's good to get criticism anyways. I need to know what to do better for the future. 👍
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
That’s great first vid!

You’re off to a better start than I am, for sure. lol I like your sense of humor. Mine’s more Bob Newhart meets Dad Jokes.

Liked and subscribed. There were a couple of the scenes than I’d of trimmed up a few seconds to maximize the punch of the humorous dialog but I’m no expert and have plenty to learn myself.
Thank you. I'll check out your channel as well. 👍

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Really had me laughing in places, and especially after "she bit me...right on the thumb". I've been in love with a few vehicles and been bitten by them all lol. Seems like the more you love the harder they bite too.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Really had me laughing in places, and especially after "she bit me...right on the thumb". I've been in love with a few vehicles and been bitten by them all lol. Seems like the more you love the harder they bite too.
So true. 🤣

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
With the talk of Onlyfans & biting, it sounds like a slippery slope into fetishes.:LOL:
Yeah I'm definitely kidding about the Onlyfans. But I do wonder how many people would watch an Onlyfans about a Beard?🤔 🤣

A lot of people into that ASMR🤣

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
Nice video…. looking forward to more content… hold the only fans... We need to see the Side by side comparison video and get some insight into drive-ability off and on road between the Willys XR and the Bronco Squatch.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Yeah I'm definitely kidding about the Onlyfans. But I do wonder how many people would watch an Onlyfans about a Beard?🤔 🤣

A lot of people into that ASMR🤣
Shi*, I better watch out. I made an obligatory coffee ASMR segment.

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
How did that go? 🤔
I thought it turned out ok. Not much traction though. Meh Maybe some didn’t like I poked fun at the fact everyone has to make a morning coffee video.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
After taking a afternoon nap on this. I am still bothered about support for the devil. Man your a great guy, do not promote this stuff. Jesus is the lord, the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
After taking a afternoon nap on this. I am still bothered about support for the devil. Man your a great guy, do not promote this stuff. Jesus is the lord, the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.
I don't support the devil. It's a joke. But I totally understand your point of view. I actually just bought that shirt for Halloween 🎃 I figured it would be good to use in the video being I was talking negatively about the Bronco. I have a bunch of Horror movie shirts as well. It's just my thing. I like scary stuff.

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Good content. Good presentation. You seem very relaxed in front of the camera. You had me laughing from time to time.

You need to hold the attention of a wide cross section of viewers to be successful. Don't do anything too extreme.

On another issue... I hope I don't get lost in the woods and end up at your house.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Good content. Good presentation. You seem very relaxed in front of the camera. You had me laughing from time to time.

You need to hold the attention of a wide cross section of viewers to be successful. Don't do anything too extreme.

On another issue... I hope I don't get lost in the woods and end up at your house.
Thank you so much for the feedback and advice. On another note if you get lost in the woods by my house it's not me you have to worry about. The Hills have eyes around these parts. 😉
Sponsored