Sponsored

My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude!

azbobver

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Permanent Vacation
Great looking Wrangler!
Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Any wrangler is better than no wrangler. The body color match isn’t my favorite, but looks decent. The 20’s and street tires…that’s easily fixed. Congratulations on the new ride.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
LOL!! I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture! You would think a millennial would be able to figure it out at age 27...
nice jeep
as a bonus------>
find a photo editor that lets you adjust by click at 90 degree increments, copy and save adjusted photo and reload the corrected photos by editing your post (instructions by old guy)
or
copy these adjusted ones i already did for you
Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! tempImageeXQtf0

tempImageBngpHI.png

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Enjoy it, man.

I spent what most would call "Rubicon Money" on my fully loaded Sahara Altitude, but it has everything I wanted and would actually likely use, so it was perfect *for me*.

Also, especially for Florida, I would highly, highly recommend that you put those Freedom Panels in storage and pick up a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop. Probably one of my favorite mods.

Sponsored

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Welcome! Gotta say I really like that shiny black trim around the headlights and grille slots. Especially on a dark colored Jeep. Anyone know if that's a HA exclusive?

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
It's a great looking Jeep. I might change the wheels/tires. But then again for your intended beach use, you might want to spend any wheel/tire money on upgrade audio to go with your beach cruising.

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2021 HA also with the 3.6 - has about 13k miles and I love every minute driving it. Have had the top and doors off 4X this summer already. It does great at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes here is West Michigan. Congrats on your purchase.

My mods are basically - 284/70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZP3 tires on Rhino Arsenal wheels, Hella cube lights, Mopar dual exhaust (removed the chrome tips), and Tazer Mini.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Well you have made it two pages and nobody has questioned YOUR choice. Wouldn't be MY choice but I live in a MUCH different environment than you. Yours suits you and your use, nothing wrong with that. I love Granite Crystal, surprised my wife didn't choose it after all, the raving she did about it... LOL Enjoy your new toy!

JMRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander
That’s a great looking Jeep. So what are the knocks against a High Altitude? I just see a very nice Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
chirojeep

chirojeep

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU High Altitude
Occupation
Chiropractor
FYI, avoiding putting anything Crimson on it will help maintain the level of respectability.
hahaha always gotta support the winning team! Roll Tide 🐘

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Gotta say I really like that shiny black trim around the headlights and grille slots. Especially on a dark colored Jeep. Anyone know if that's a HA exclusive?
Sahara Altitude uses the same gloss black accents.
Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 1630342861005

My understanding is that High Altitude is a gussied up Sahara with every option thrown at it, plus its own unique painted bumpers and mirrors, leather stitching, 20-inch wheels and low profile tires.
Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 1630343446668

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Sahara Altitude uses the same gloss black accents.
Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 1630343446668

My understanding is that High Altitude is a gussied up Sahara with every option thrown at it, plus its own unique painted bumpers and mirrors, leather stitching, 20-inch wheels and low profile tires.
View attachment 503006
I researched heavily before ultimately going with Sahara Altitude, and I can confirm both of these.