Sponsored

My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude!

NorthernJeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Wrangler High Altitude.
Occupation
Self employed
Twins! great choice :)
I really like the granite crystal on the HA
I was wondering how the black interior with “caramel” stitching works with the granite exterior paint
I know it works just fine with black….
Sponsored

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
No need to apologize for your Jeep! If you like it that is all that matters!

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Hey everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just wanted to hop on here and say thank you for adding me to the group!

I recently bought my first wrangler! Its my second Jeep I've ever had (also have a 2014 WK2 Altitude with 100k miles on it, runs like a dream!)

I know most of y'all are going to drag me because I went with the JLU High Altitude... BUT hear me out. This Jeep is so cool. It has all the features I would want in a Jeep, but mine doesn't have a trailer hitch. I am living here in Miami Beach, and I feel like the Jeep totally fits the part. It drives so much smoother than the other jeeps I've test driven. YES, I know it has 20s... a bit much imo... But I plan on buying beefier tires and eventually adding a lift.

I know the HA has an upgraded rear axel, which is amazing. I also went with the 3.6, just because I have it in my GC, and I've never had an issue. I am not however the biggest fan of the painted bumpers, but on the granite crystal, I think it looks fine. Also, the leather is much nicer than I thought it would be.

All in all, I know people aren't the biggest fan of the High Altitude, but I for one am absolutely in love with it. Its the first car I've bought all on my own, and its a car I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Im so happy to be back in the Jeep fam, and to finally have gotten my dream car.

Cheers,
Travis

tempImagepTNUXf.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

tempImageBngpHI.png

tempImageeXQtf0.png
I don’t think you’re going to find the typical mean Jeep people here on this forum. There might be a handful that think you suck if you don’t own a Jeep Wrnagler with a 4” lift and 42”s but for the most part, these folks seem pretty awesome here! I’m excited for you!! Enjoy!

Jeppin19

First Name
Dionne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High altitude unlimited
I love the High Altitude. I bought my first Jeep in 2019. A white Sahara with tan interior and used it as my everyday vehicle. Prior to that I drove a Mercedes. Well yesterday my hubby did a thing. I wanted bigger rims and tires on it and went in for my early Christmas present to get them installed and walked out with a ‘21 high altitude. It has everything I could ask for. I will want beefier tires one day and looking into changing the side rails to body color. Because contrary to others I love the body color additions of the high altitude. Isn’t that the point - every jeep is customizable to the way the owner likes it and I’m not doing any jeep crawls anytime soon. But I could if I want to.

49E46ECD-4FA0-42CD-8C99-1A5AD362ECB8.jpeg

647FF542-5D20-4163-A246-86206AC50DAA.jpeg

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I love the High Altitude. I bought my first Jeep in 2019. A white Sahara with tan interior and used it as my everyday vehicle. Prior to that I drove a Mercedes. Well yesterday my hubby did a thing. I wanted bigger rims and tires on it and went in for my early Christmas present to get them installed and walked out with a ‘21 high altitude. It has everything I could ask for. I will want beefier tires one day and looking into changing the side rails to body color. Because contrary to others I love the body color additions of the high altitude. Isn’t that the point - every jeep is customizable to the way the owner likes it and I’m not doing any jeep crawls anytime soon. But I could if I want to.

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 647FF542-5D20-4163-A246-86206AC50DAA

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 647FF542-5D20-4163-A246-86206AC50DAA
Congrats! The High Altitudes are 🔥🔥🔥. It took me a minute to decide between the Rubicon and the High Altitude when I was getting ready to place my order earlier this year. I was coming out of a 2019 Rubicon so I ultimately went with another Rubicon and so far so good. You made a great decision and your new baby is beautiful.

Sponsored

Jeppin19

First Name
Dionne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! The High Altitudes are 🔥🔥🔥. It took me a minute to decide between the Rubicon and the High Altitude when I was getting ready to place my order earlier this year. I was coming out of a 2019 Rubicon so I ultimately went with another Rubicon and so far so good. You made a great decision and your new baby is beautiful.
Thank you!. I think the High Altitude is a easy shift from a Sahara. I totally get why Rubicon owners would stick with a Rubicon. You will have to share a pic.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 612E47A1-24F0-4DF0-83C9-9886C00DD499

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 612E47A1-24F0-4DF0-83C9-9886C00DD499
You’re gonna love the One-Touch Sky Top!

Jeppin19

First Name
Dionne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re gonna love the One-Touch Sky Top!
I didn't think I'd want the one-touch sky top because I could of had it with the Sahara but thought I was missing something. Having a jeep for 2 years I am certain I will ride much more with the roof open now with the one touch than I did with the hard top so I am looking forward to it - no doubt.

Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
Hey everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just wanted to hop on here and say thank you for adding me to the group!

I recently bought my first wrangler! Its my second Jeep I've ever had (also have a 2014 WK2 Altitude with 100k miles on it, runs like a dream!)

I know most of y'all are going to drag me because I went with the JLU High Altitude... BUT hear me out. This Jeep is so cool. It has all the features I would want in a Jeep, but mine doesn't have a trailer hitch. I am living here in Miami Beach, and I feel like the Jeep totally fits the part. It drives so much smoother than the other jeeps I've test driven. YES, I know it has 20s... a bit much imo... But I plan on buying beefier tires and eventually adding a lift.

I know the HA has an upgraded rear axel, which is amazing. I also went with the 3.6, just because I have it in my GC, and I've never had an issue. I am not however the biggest fan of the painted bumpers, but on the granite crystal, I think it looks fine. Also, the leather is much nicer than I thought it would be.

All in all, I know people aren't the biggest fan of the High Altitude, but I for one am absolutely in love with it. Its the first car I've bought all on my own, and its a car I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Im so happy to be back in the Jeep fam, and to finally have gotten my dream car.

Cheers,
Travis
Congrats , and buy whatever works for YOU. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
Hey everyone!

Cheers,
Travis

tempImagepTNUXf.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

tempImageBngpHI.png

tempImageeXQtf0.png
Congrats!! You are going to LOVE IT!! I also have the HA but in Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat. I Love everything about it. This is my daily driver but will also be used on the Jersey Shores and in fields of snow when we get it. I’ll be looking to get some 35’s on mine real soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! E4A30714-7182-4167-96B4-6F080C203FA6

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! FE65F275-AE45-40EE-8AD6-FC717ACAFBE5

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 2AEE4ED4-8C29-42C6-B965-BBC8F1CDC7C6

Jeep Wrangler JL My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude! 96365E6D-0DEA-4EA2-9A02-58365FA7C4AE

jaysmooth24

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL
Hey everyone!

Cheers,
Travis

tempImagepTNUXf.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

tempImageBngpHI.png

tempImageeXQtf0.png
Welcome to the high altitude family! I was living in Miami Beach with mine for quite sometime and the way I customized it, everywhere I would go people would compliment it and point out the painted bumpers as no one had seen those before. Hell, first time I took it to the dealership they thought my seats weee custom 🤦🏻‍♂️. Enjoy it, I love mine! I’ve gone mudding, off-roading with it and it drives very smooth on the road…..best of both worlds.

EAF3CC3B-45A8-48CF-B6D9-036CF05D09E7.jpeg

C8D07210-AC54-48FB-ABAE-A93652FC454F.jpeg

C55358FE-D5F0-4898-81F8-503BB6C9B9A7.jpeg

3844145F-4BC7-4DB2-9402-8B0C82CA7AEC.jpeg

2F617FDA-6B3E-473B-8CFF-7CB809DC3851.jpeg
Sponsored