Sponsored

My First Wrangler! Justice for the High Altitude!

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
Sahara Altitude uses the same gloss black accents.
1630342861005.png

My understanding is that High Altitude is a gussied up Sahara with every option thrown at it, plus its own unique painted bumpers and mirrors, leather stitching, 20-inch wheels and low profile tires.
1630343446668.png
The High Altitude also has the Dana 44 front & rear along with 3:73 ratio.- basically the same as the Gladiator (and Rubicon w/o locker option and 4:10's)
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just wanted to hop on here and say thank you for adding me to the group!

I recently bought my first wrangler! Its my second Jeep I've ever had (also have a 2014 WK2 Altitude with 100k miles on it, runs like a dream!)

I know most of y'all are going to drag me because I went with the JLU High Altitude... BUT hear me out. This Jeep is so cool. It has all the features I would want in a Jeep, but mine doesn't have a trailer hitch. I am living here in Miami Beach, and I feel like the Jeep totally fits the part. It drives so much smoother than the other jeeps I've test driven. YES, I know it has 20s... a bit much imo... But I plan on buying beefier tires and eventually adding a lift.

I know the HA has an upgraded rear axel, which is amazing. I also went with the 3.6, just because I have it in my GC, and I've never had an issue. I am not however the biggest fan of the painted bumpers, but on the granite crystal, I think it looks fine. Also, the leather is much nicer than I thought it would be.

All in all, I know people aren't the biggest fan of the High Altitude, but I for one am absolutely in love with it. Its the first car I've bought all on my own, and its a car I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Im so happy to be back in the Jeep fam, and to finally have gotten my dream car.

Cheers,
Travis

Congrats, Trailer Hitch problem solved... Buy mine...
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ch-with-4-pin-wiring-harness-will-ship.75184/

OP
OP
chirojeep

chirojeep

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU High Altitude
Occupation
Chiropractor
I researched heavily before ultimately going with Sahara Altitude, and I can confirm both of these.
I did the exact same. Could never find a Sahara Altitude in all of south Florida, or Florida in general, that has everything I was looking for. Found the high altitude by dumb luck. The day I purchased the vehicle, it was being taken off the truck an hour later. Overall very happy :)

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Hey everyone!

My name is Travis, and I just wanted to hop on here and say thank you for adding me to the group!

I recently bought my first wrangler! Its my second Jeep I've ever had (also have a 2014 WK2 Altitude with 100k miles on it, runs like a dream!)

I know most of y'all are going to drag me because I went with the JLU High Altitude... BUT hear me out. This Jeep is so cool. It has all the features I would want in a Jeep, but mine doesn't have a trailer hitch. I am living here in Miami Beach, and I feel like the Jeep totally fits the part. It drives so much smoother than the other jeeps I've test driven. YES, I know it has 20s... a bit much imo... But I plan on buying beefier tires and eventually adding a lift.

I know the HA has an upgraded rear axel, which is amazing. I also went with the 3.6, just because I have it in my GC, and I've never had an issue. I am not however the biggest fan of the painted bumpers, but on the granite crystal, I think it looks fine. Also, the leather is much nicer than I thought it would be.

All in all, I know people aren't the biggest fan of the High Altitude, but I for one am absolutely in love with it. Its the first car I've bought all on my own, and its a car I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Im so happy to be back in the Jeep fam, and to finally have gotten my dream car.

Cheers,
Travis

tempImagepTNUXf.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

tempImageBngpHI.png

tempImageeXQtf0.png
As long as YOU are HAPPY with your Jeep other opinions DO NOT MATTER!!

Enjoy your Jeep and welcome to the club.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Congrats and welcome to the fold. I think your Jeep looks great and will look even better cruising the beaches. That Jeep can tackle anything that South Florida can throw at it with ease.....and comfort. Keeping it low is great for putting surf boards, kayaks, etc on the roof - just saying.

Sponsored

Highland3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
I have a 2021 HA also with the 3.6 - has about 13k miles and I love every minute driving it. Have had the top and doors off 4X this summer already. It does great at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes here is West Michigan. Congrats on your purchase.

My mods are basically - 284/70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZP3 tires on Rhino Arsenal wheels, Hella cube lights, Mopar dual exhaust (removed the chrome tips), and Tazer Mini.
How are the AT tires on the highway compared to the Duelers? Any idea if they track straighter or about the same? Road noise?

I just ordered a ‘21 HA in Granite Crystal back on July 23rd (my first Jeep), dealer said it should be in around Oct 5th. Trying to decide if I want to go with 17s w/ 285/70 AT tires to deal with New England weather and a few light trails/beaches from time to time. Previous car was an ‘18 Audi S4 but I wanted something that was more capable to do anything around here while still having some nice leather and what not.

I went with the Ski Grey interior, turbo 4, sky one touch, cold weather pckg, advanced safety pckg, and command trac (probably should’ve gotten selec trac but whatever). Pretty pumped! Sounds like you all love your HAs so far.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Hey everyone!

Cheers,
Travis

tempImagepTNUXf.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

tempImageBngpHI.png

tempImageeXQtf0.png
Congrats! I think the High Altitude is hot. If I hadn’t ordered a Rubicon, that would have been my next choice.

OP
OP
chirojeep

chirojeep

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU High Altitude
Occupation
Chiropractor

Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
The High Altitude is the top of the line imo. Rides unreal, leather seats are very comfortable, everything about it I love, I got the hitch add on as well. I upgraded to the mopar lift and 35” Nitto tires and fuel rims. I get so many compliments.

BB919449-E3AE-4779-9BDB-F987A4CF2F67.jpeg

465CE480-D684-4BEA-957C-3C1ACA2B36B4.jpeg
I’m drooling over your Jeep. Beautiful! I just ordered my white HA. I can’t wait. I’m also thinking of doing 35s.
Sponsored