Sponsored

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Any luck with clean fuel reward? I am thinking about applying this as well, my dealer is out of California so wasn't on participated list and I do live and will register car in California.
You need to purchase from dealer in cali

JDaPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
My understanding is the electrical engine runs the climate when the ICE is off? If that is that case would it be possible while camping, to run the heater in the vehicle for some extended period of time? Any guesses how long it would run like that with a full battery charge? Is the heater able to provide warm air without the ICE running to heat up the coolant?

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
My understanding is the electrical engine runs the climate when the ICE is off? If that is that case would it be possible while camping, to run the heater in the vehicle for some extended period of time? Any guesses how long it would run like that with a full battery charge? Is the heater able to provide warm air without the ICE running to heat up the coolant?
Not long at all. The heater is a major drain on the battery. I have a Pacifica PHEV, when I run the heater the engine almost always turns on. You’ll see a huge difference between warm and cold temperatures. Engine usually needs to run a bit to get heat.
Sponsored