Sponsored
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Working on it
That’s the only reason I haven’t ordered. I want rubicon but can’t picture the accent colors with primary. Was leaning white with black top and fenders. This requires same color top and fenders. I dont think white will look good. What color will? Sting grey? Granite?

im saying this for effect and am totally kidding. I feel like a chick. Lol. I keed I keed. I like how chicks feel. I keed again. just feeling the need for humor tonight no matter how bad or inappropriate it is.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I think white Jeeps rock (second only to all black) and just about every color goes with white (and black) so the white will look nice with blue accents. Plus the blue tow hooks can easily be switched out for black to tone it down a bit if needed. The blue stitching will probably be forgotten once you roll out in your new toy. I have to admit I was very concerned at first that the 4xe Sahara was going to come with blue stitching and "oh my" that's not going to look good against the black leather seats and is going to take away from the look I currently love in my 2018 Sahara... of course then I was told only the Rubicon will have the blue stitching.... then I decided you know it's probably going to grow on me even if it did come with blue stitching.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Working on it
I hear ya and agree. I want the black top and fenders though. Also the blue rubi on each side and the hood plays in.

black top and I’d not bat an eye

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I'm leaning toward the Sahara but must see pictures first. Not a huge fan of how the sahara has the silver trim between the grill slots. Wondering if the 4xe will have it, the OP photos don't.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
I totally agree! I hope the Sahara is mostly blacked out and has the wheels like the OP pics posted. However, I like what Dudemind said earlier. These will be easy tweaks one way or another. This is my first Jeep, and I’m realizing this will be a very similar process to owning my motorcycle. Half the fun will be making it unique and my own. It might not be perfect when it gets delivered, but in time it will be just right. Going from a Volvo XC60 T8 to this will be interesting. Can’t wait!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

great thread thanks! might be in the market in about a year for my wife

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I personally think the silver looks great. I went with the black fenders as I couldn't get the black top. I basically know how it will look (rubicon) as the one in the video is the color.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL My first reactions from 4xe Wrangler test drive! 9C3BCCA4-15C3-4C1C-AF3F-D0B2786DF8DA

Could these be the Sahara wheels? They look better on this clean Jeep than the filthy black one above. I could probably live with these once I put some A/T tires on it.

Last edited:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I think those are high altitude wheels? My dealer said the Sahara 4xe wheels were gray painted....

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think those are high altitude wheels? My dealer said the Sahara 4xe wheels were gray painted....
😝 Oh I hope not. I wonder where he got that information? Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what they look like when it rolls off the truck.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I assume this is a pre-production prototype due to the black fenders, but it's the only white one I've seen. Since this is what I have on order, I'm trying to imagine the white fenders on it.

Jeep Wrangler JL My first reactions from 4xe Wrangler test drive! 1610080811759
Sponsored