Sponsored

My fellow cloth seat peasants, I have found our Armrest!

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Even though I drive alone 99.99% of the time, it still bothered me that I didn't have center armrests in the back anymore (no wonder they give us peasant floor cup holders), so I took a gamble on Amazon since you can practically just try parts out for free with their return policy. I knew the armrest sliding around would be a problem and I thought using the middle seatbelt would suffice, but it was so ugly and off-center. Then I put some tools inside and placed non slip sticky pads for furniture underneath and it hasn't budged an inch with my daily spirited driving. https://amzn.to/3cShv23
Jeep Wrangler JL My fellow cloth seat peasants, I have found our Armrest! IMG_3083
These are the sticky pads I used https://amzn.to/31M8t0d
Jeep Wrangler JL My fellow cloth seat peasants, I have found our Armrest! 71f7h0Z6GeL._AC_SL1500_

When opened, the lid also doubles as a clipboard.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
This is only for you wealthy folks who can afford 4 doors.
My mytop was only available for 4 doors at the time 🤣

I had to google grey poopons to see what the fuss was all about. Those pinball arms are adjustable for different size cups and pushing the buttons springs them back open. The inside lid has this springy clipboard paper holder.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
And we were so close to having at least one page of one thread unsullied by any mention of the myTop.

Sigh.

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
And we were so close to having at least one page of one thread unsullied by any mention of the myTop.

Sigh.
It was the only reason I got the 4 door, could have saved thousands with the 2 door since I drive alone most of the time.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
It was the only reason I got the 4 door, could have saved thousands with the 2 door since I drive alone most of the time.
Having owned a YJ, I still miss the coziness of the two door Wranglers.

I might have purchased a JL instead of my JLU, but for the fact that the Jeep was replacing a truck. I had to hedge my bet a little, in terms of cargo carrying ability. And thus the four door.

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Having owned a YJ, I still miss the coziness of the two door Wranglers.

I might have purchased a JL instead of my JLU, but for the fact that the Jeep was replacing a truck. I had to hedge my bet a little, in terms of cargo carrying ability. And thus the four door.
Underneath my rear bench is a bunch of tools, air compressor, recovery gear, pretty much everything I need to install mods by myself and that helps keep my trunk pretty neat. I don't see that happening on the 2 door. My trunk would be so full all the time, unless I keep the rear seats folded, but then I lose the ability to hang bags on my rear headrest hooks
Jeep Wrangler JL My fellow cloth seat peasants, I have found our Armrest! 1621321688033
Sponsored