Sponsored

My Custom Order Was Not Completed at Delivery……

OP
OP

Bunny78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
I think I'd be reaching for my window sticker and comparing it physically. Use google to find images of the options. Kinda late to the party, no?
Yes, but I am not working at the moment so I’m not driving everyday. Lol I would have caught this long ado if I were driving everyday, because I have a 45 minute ride to/from work :)
Sponsored

1Evil55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport
Yes, but I am not working at the moment so I’m not driving everyday. Lol I would have caught this long ado if I were driving everyday, because I have a 45 minute ride to/from work :)
I'm sure your selling dealership will understand.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
This thread gave me a headache and I still do not understand the issue.

All I'm going to say is that if the headliner is missing and you want it you can easily install the Mopar one yourself or try some of the aftermarket ones - they are not expensive, and it takes a few minutes to install.

Sponsored

JT23JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler
The hardtop headliner is listed as the "MOPAR Hardtop Headliner" on my build sheet. On the window sticker it is listed as the "Hardtop Headliner by Mopar". I am not sure what the Headliner Parts Module is.

Aaron3w

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 2 door manual
Occupation
Motorsports Technician
Is this some kind of early April Fools Joke???

azjl#3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green JLR
So just to clarify, you ordered it in June and received it 5+ months ago and just now asking these questions. Plus you don't even know for sure if you ordered it or what most of the stuff is? What exactly is the purpose of your question? Just curious or what?
Boom, ygbkm....

stephanadams

First Name
stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
upload photos of the areas you have concerns about on your Jeep and we can tell you if they look correct for what you ordered.

Last edited:

Aaron3w

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 2 door manual
Occupation
Motorsports Technician
Nope it happened to me
I only said that because I don’t think I have ever heard of anything so stupid before. You ordered a Jeep, picked out what you wanted and you can’t figure out if you have it or not? How did you even know what you were ordering in the first place?

I am also curious when they “changed things at the last min” did they not tell you what they were changing?
Sponsored