Sponsored

My buddy stopped by today in the new whip......

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Thank you for sharing.

The more I look at that Bronco interior, the more generic it looks.
I like the look of the dash all the way up to the point of looking below the screen; the radio/AC controls look out of place in their design with the wider black insert. can't say I'm a fan there.
Sponsored

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Lol, no worries bro! I was all in on the Bronco, but when my res got pushed back another I bought a Jeep. I can’t wait to see one in the wild.
There are a lot of us out there. Ford didn't make out good on this.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Surprised to see all the downvotes for the wheels. Not because they're good looking (I agree, they're not) but because there's no shortage of owners with over-styled aftermarket wheels installed on their Wranglers, as recurring thread photos make plain.

Yes.
It is an opportunity to shit on a bronco. Why would we shit on a jeep when this was served on a silver platter?

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
See now ur rig looks huge next to even that bronco. Almost like a sport sitting next to urs
Wait, what? Are we looking at different pictures? Aside from the larger tires the Jeep looks smaller than that Bronco... because it is.

It is an opportunity to shit on a bronco. Why would we shit on a jeep when this was served on a silver platter?
We’ve had over 3 years to shit on the jeep, it’s getting old at this point! We needed a new whipping boy

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Recon, 99 Miata, 90 Silverado
There are a lot of us out there. Ford didn't make out good on this.
The rollout sucks so bad. I don’t like to speak I’ll of groups of people but I feel like the whole Bronco project is managed by millennial hipsters.

Sponsored

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Wait, what? Are we looking at different pictures? Aside from the larger tires the Jeep looks smaller than that Bronco... because it is.

We’ve had over 3 years to shit on the jeep, it’s getting old at this point! We needed a new whipping boy
Looking at that picture with the 2 trucks face to face the Jeep looks way bigger cause of the much larger tires. That’s all I was saying.