Sponsored

My buddy stopped by today in the new whip......

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
a friend of mine text me the other day that he got the new Bronco...I was thinking oh boy, he got that little sport one, insert eye roll, then he sent me pic of it and I didn't believe him as I have yet to see one on the road yet...Told him to bring that thing over asap!! he stopped by today with it....although not the biggest fan of his wheel choice, I was impressed with the rest of it....he says he cant go anywhere without people trying to talk to him about it and I don't doubt it...one of the first ones here in Cali to get it.

Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageUccphB
Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageudR5vH
Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageZazycP
Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImagep0U8Gw
Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageG51FCq
Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageUQk6gw
Sponsored

Last edited:

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Nice pair.

Is he on 18s? Larger?

So now the the two of you are going to split the cost of the heaviest jerk rope/strap you can find, and give us all an unbiased off-road review, right?

Hope you two can find time to go out and play, because that's really what it it should all be about.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
a friend of mine text me the other day that he got the new Bronco...I was thinking oh boy, he got that little sport one eye roll, then he sent me pic of it and I didn't believe him as I have yet to see one on the road yet...Told him to bring that thing over asap!! he stopped by today with it....although not the biggest fan of his wheel choice, I was impressed with the rest of it....he says he cant go anywhere without people trying to talk to him about it and I don't doubt it...one of the first ones here in Cali to get it.

tempImageUccphB.jpg
tempImageudR5vH.jpg
tempImageZazycP.jpg
tempImagep0U8Gw.jpg
tempImageG51FCq.jpg
tempImageUQk6gw.jpg
I have to admit, I think the Sasquatch is an interesting alternative.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
SoCal

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Nice pair.

Is he on 18s? Larger?

So now the the two of you are going to split the cost of the heaviest jerk rope/strap you can find, and give us all an unbiased off-road review, right?

Hope you two can find time to go out and play, because that's really what it it should all be about.
yeah he put some 20" mall crawlers on there....35/12.5/20 Open Country's

Not a fan, but I will say they look better in person than what shows in the photos, but not my style...

He got the Big Bend version with the 2.7 w/o Sasquatch pkg said he paid like $42.500 pre tax

Unfortunately he was short on time, so we didn't get to compare the driving, but he really liked my leather interior and sound system compared to his cloth seats and standard stereo

His interior seem more spacious up front, but the rear seat leg room was much better in my Jeep.

Last edited:

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
That’s going to be a NO from me.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Hmm they honestly look a lot more comparable than I had expected. They look huge, but side by side the Bronco looks good.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
@SoCal Nice stable of rides you've got, nice crib too! Well done :)
And were those wheels already on the vehicle as some add-ons or did he actually pick those out himself?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Wheel design is very subjective. The owner is the only person who has to like them.

Personally I would definitely have spent the money for those wheels and tires on the Sasquatch pkg and gladly paid the difference.

I like the OP's wheels a lot. They go great with Sting Gray. Personally I like the OP's wheels on his Rubicon MUCH more than the Bronco wheels his buddy has. I personally would not put those aftermarket Bronco wheels on anything. Not my Bronco or cash though.

Last edited:

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
a friend of mine text me the other day that he got the new Bronco..

Jeep Wrangler JL My buddy stopped by today in the new whip...... tempImageUQk6gw
Not getting it from that Bronco. Wheels aside, your JLUR looks way better. I think the novelty will wear fast if that thing is not the best off roader by far, which it aint.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Give me the tried and true Wrangler...there is American War history in the Wranglers...its an ICON...don't care about no other...thank you for the post.