MY 392 Will Be Driven Only On Pavement And Will Not Be Raced

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Will not be raced!!! Funny......It's not that fast............Its a Jeep...........Its built for adventure.
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Why even bother caring what other people would think about what YOU do with YOUR belongings?
He doesn't. He's trolling.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I have a monthly Amazon delivery of a mud kit. A bucket of region approriate mud I can sling on to my Jeep to make me look like a real Jeeper. ;)

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I like nice, somewhat unique vehicles. I don't plan on off-roading or even taking it off pavement. I'm also not interested in racing or doing pulls. I will drive it approximately 3,000 miles per year. It will be kept 99% stock. Will I have haters or will I be welcomed?
This should be the Top Entrant for the Pinnochio Awards, bumping aside the previous Winner, " I will Never Lift my Wrangler, or put big tires on it."

Sponsored

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2015 Ford F-150
As long as you don't decorate the outside with a worthless hi lift jack, you will be cool in my book...

See, I had angst from another poster wanting a hi lift, I refrained form posting my negative opinion there, pooping on his parade, and dropped it here instead...LOL

I think the 392 is a cool toy. Enjoy it how you wish if you get one. I do not bother trying to understand why people do what they do anymore. Very little of it makes any sense to me so to each his own.
If your Jeep is lifted I'm curious how you change a tire without a hi-lift jack. Kind of the opposite of worthless in my opinion.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I understand... I have a smokin' hot new girlfriend. I'm going to keep her inside, and I'm not going to make love to her.
Actually, he's got a smokin' hot girlfriend, and he's decided to keep her that way by not dragging her over rocks. :)

Off-roaders and street drivers are all welcome here.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If your Jeep is lifted I'm curious how you change a tire without a hi-lift jack. Kind of the opposite of worthless in my opinion.
If you're stock, where do you use the hi-lift at? I've used farm jacks for just about everything, but if I can avoid it, I don't use it to lift a vehicle. Sketchballs. I've used bottle jacks and your typical floor jack like a Pro-Eagle. I do enjoy seeing them mounted up on Jeeps (guilty way back in the day) getting all dry, gunked up, or corroded so when you do need it, it doesn't work so great. If I take mine, it's in a bag under the rear seat. It's just one of many tools we can choose to carry with us but mine is typically sad, sitting in the corner, collecting dust.

Barstool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLE 350, 2020 GMC Canyon
It’s a jeep forum, you’re going to be hated on for everything. Don’t go off road? Hate. Big wheels with low profile tires? Hate. Angry grill? Hate. If there’s anything I learned about the jeep community it’s that people are either very cool about what you do with your money and car or completely toxic and want to dictate what you should do with it. There’s really no in between

Sponsored

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
I’d do mechanically stock, and add whatever aesthetics you want.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I understand... I have a smokin' hot new girlfriend. I'm going to keep her inside, and I'm not going to make love to her.
I'm surprised the ladies here haven't jumped in on this statement.