Sponsored

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
Being built is one thing. Not releasing the price is a BS move.
100% agree ^^^^

Crazy, uncertain times we are living in.

Me: "Hey Honey, so I want this top-of-the-line Jeep, that is maybe coming next week or a month or two months, but no one knows exactly when it will come or how much it will cost! Can I get it!? "

Who else is having a hard time with their significant other about this? lol My wife is asking me everyday "Do you know the price for the Jeep yet?!?"
Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
So the marketing team hasn't been told to change anything. Website still says coming in January. WTF? Every single one of you that has ordered one should be voicing your displeasure with them directly via their site and phone. You are customers and by not voicing it they will thinks this business practice is ok. It's not.
https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html
Edit. We can be understanding. Just say what the problem is and give us a new date. Give us the pricing already too.
Edit2: Here is the link to their contact us page.
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Jeep2

911turboz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 Rub, 13 JLU, 97 TJ, 76 CJ7, 74 CJ5, 06 LJ,+
Occupation
VP Land Rover Denver
Correct and that's why I said - "Bottom line seems like a lot of manufacturers are having delays and issues because they can’t get parts. You know those Chinese parts for your American cars."
We have 37 dealerships and every brand is in the same boat... delays upon delays

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
that's why it's sometimes better to just do it yourself....may not have the same level of warranty support for all parts (no big deal) and no exhaust toggle switch (which is cool even if just a gimmick) but it's real and home in a week.

20210129_125131.jpg

Sponsored

Jdsmoke

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Healthcare
that's why it's sometimes better to just do it yourself....may not have the same level of warranty support for all parts (no big deal) and no exhaust toggle switch (which is cool even if just a gimmick) but it's real and home in a week.

Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! 20210129_125131
Where did you have it done, what engine and if you care to share, how much

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Where did you have it done, what engine and if you care to share, how much
6.4L HEMI done at RubiTrux - pretty much same engine that goes in the JL392 with some differences in the tune obviously Pricing is on their website and runs at 35K for a proper swap. Not cheap but at least it's a known price ;). I was close trading in for the JL392 when it was announced but I like my rig and didn't want to buy another new car again...plus I think cost wise will come out about the same with the hit I would have taken on trade with mods. Plus you can get your HEMI in a 2 door and a 6-speed if that's more your thing.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link

Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! 20210129_125131
No S***, I spent a good 2 hours today wasted trying to find a pair of rear shocks at dealers nearby. Their parts service departments are about as useful as any govt entity.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
100% agree ^^^^

Crazy, uncertain times we are living in.

Me: "Hey Honey, so I want this top-of-the-line Jeep, that is maybe coming next week or a month or two months, but no one knows exactly when it will come or how much it will cost! Can I get it!? "

Who else is having a hard time with their significant other about this? lol My wife is asking me everyday "Do you know the price for the Jeep yet?!?"
Exact opposite for a matter or fact. My experience is more like, "I don't care what the price is, stop talking about like it's going to make f*&#)^g difference. You know your going to get so stop talking bout it.... and no that doesn't mean start taking about the engine. you thought about what we're doing for dinner?" That's my issue, I get no response when all I want to talk about it my Hemi Wrangler :rock:.

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
We have 37 dealerships and every brand is in the same boat... delays upon delays
I’ve heard this on the Porsche forums with delay of the 992 GT3 reveal as Porsche doesn’t want to extend the expected gap from reveal to delivery. FCA should take some notes from Porsche.

My wife’s custom ordered Cayenne, however, is actually 12 days ahead of schedule. Waiting for a boat to cross Atlantic currently.

Agreed!

Sponsored

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
So the marketing team hasn't been told to change anything. Website still says coming in January. WTF? Every single one of you that has ordered one should be voicing your displeasure with them directly via their site and phone. You are customers and by not voicing it they will thinks this business practice is ok. It's not.
https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html
Edit. We can be understanding. Just say what the problem is and give us a new date. Give us the pricing already too.
Edit2: Here is the link to their contact us page.
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Jeep2

I contacted them. Let's see if they care about their customers and give us information already.

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s

20210129_125131.jpg
What air filter is that? That’ll likely be my only engine mod. Probably good for 5-9hp 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do like the idea of 475hp more than 470

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
What air filter is that? That’ll likely be my only engine mod. Probably good for 5-9hp 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do like the idea of 475hp more than 470
Nothing fancy. One of the standard SRT8 CAIs. I think the crate engine builds are rated a little higher closer to 490 but also don't think it will matter much 😂. I am disappointed there is no snorkel option though

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
Ford's announcement today about the Raptor was an air sandwich... not going to have a v8 until sometime NEXT year... geeze did they ever drop the ball.. TRX is going to eat their lunch if Dodge would get smart and sell them at MSRP instead of trying to rake customers over the coals... Jeep is going to kick ass too and take share, that is if they can ever get their act together and announce MSRP and start production... these guys have a year's head start over Ford to take a lot of market share..
Sponsored