First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)
  • Upgraded frame rails, factory 2-inch lift, unique suspension geometry, heavy-duty brakes and FOX high-performance shocks enable improved off-road performance, handling and durability
Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37ā€ KO2s
Of course they did because they are Youtubers. So did Streetspeed. He got his $93K MSRP TRX for $93k. No chance you are getting a TRX right now at sticker and $77K is literally the base. $72K is with nothing added and that would be silly on that RAM. You will be at $85 easily and again we are comparing a truck to an SUV. Apples to oranges.
No way?? I was offered to spec an order for one at MSRP in November. Same dealership that I speccā€™d a 392 for MSRP with. That is a fact.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
I seen and park next to and talk to the owner of the 392 and asked him if that was the Mopar 2 inch lift and he told me no itā€™s only a 1 inch lift thatā€™s how they get around putting all the extra parts on because the Mopar lift is more than 2 inches

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I seen and park next to and talk to the owner of the 392 and asked him if that was the Mopar 2 inch lift and he told me no itā€™s only a 1 inch lift thatā€™s how they get around putting all the extra parts on because the Mopar lift is more than 2 inches
2" lift over standard Wrangler, 1" over Rubicon.

Sponsored

Mgdstar

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 2007 & 2008 Sahara Unlimited
Wrangler does not need to be totally source from USA, lots of democratic countries to work with.

So the 392 has now hit the street?? Was it a dealers vehicle?

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If only they would make a 392 2 door with a manual transmission.. One can dream I suppose.
I'll share your dream. Or maybe we can get one of those "inception" machines and REALLY get what we want from FCA! :CWL:

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I thought the 392 hadn't even begun production yet, is that incorrect, or was this a pre-production model?

Sponsored

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Being in Michigan, it's probably a pre-production tester. I've also seen two pre-production Broncos in Indiana over the past couple weeks as well.

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Fair enough and I guess to each his own. I just donā€™t get comparing a truck to an SUV. Even if you are comparing the 392 to something and as you say donā€™t use the Wrangler for serious off road then I would think a logical comparison would be a Trackhawk, BMW X5 and the likes of those SUVs. If you do use the Wrangler as intended then you still wouldnā€™t compare it to two heavy trucks but instead some other capable off road vehicle like the new Bronco or maybe an FJ Cruiser. Oh well like I said maybe I am just the only one that doesnā€™t get it. So many comparisons of a Wrangler to a truck but thatā€™s just me. Carry on.
From my point of view, I compare the TRX and Raptor because at least there is some off-roading you can do with them. An X5 and track hawk canā€™t do near as much as these and obviously nowhere near a wrangler.

So I base it off of relative price point and fun factor on and off-road.

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
No way?? I was offered to spec an order for one at MSRP in November. Same dealership that I speccā€™d a 392 for MSRP with. That is a fact.
You should have ordered it. You could have made money on it. They, like the JL392 will do, are bringing way over MSRP in many areas. Your dealer must really like you. Like I referred to earlier in this thread the dealer I bought my 2020 JL from told me they wanted 25K ADM for the 392 they were getting.

Sam

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
You should have ordered it. You could have made money on it. They, like the JL392 will do, are bringing way over MSRP in many areas. Your dealer must really like you. Like I referred to earlier in this thread the dealer I bought my 2020 JL from told me they wanted 25K ADM for the 392 they were getting.

Sam

Is anyone getting the opportunity to order one now at MSRP ? Around San Diego it appears to be 7-15k over MSRP... If MSRP comes in around 65 than maybe one could stomach 5-7k...maybe...
Sponsored