Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Jeep pricing has really skyrocketed since the introduction of the JL.

I've always wanted a V8 wrangler, but I feel like buying a used one at half price in two years is the way to go. However, if they end up sitting on dealership lots, there may be steals at the end of the year.

Currently, my eye is really on a 2021 Corvette.

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Went to check on my order and I noticed there was a price next to it. I also have a VIN, where I didn't last time I checked (before Christmas). Maybe it's a mistake on their site, but I think this is pretty close to where I thought it would be. When I click on the POC, there's nothing listed. Kinda Crazy!

Clarification: it shows in the system as an Unlimited Sport, but the "27X" code is the 392 package.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price.png
I just want to point out the same thing happened with the 4xe Wranglers before pricing was announced and they were WAY off. So take that with a grain of salt.

imperial4ever

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 Moss Green
And jealously and envy just come with the territory....
For $77,000 no jealousy and envy here sorry. Let’s work on that front windshield defroster first shall we before we stuff a V-8 in the Wrangler

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I would think it would be cheaper and faster to just purchase a crate motor and drop it in as opposed to ordering an entirely new Jeep.
Yup, just drop it right in. Plug and play.

I think it needs to be reiterated to anyone who doesn't fully read these threads or have common sense, that the 392 is pretty much fully loaded and the OP just added the couple options it didn't come with.

Sponsored

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
For $77,000 no jealousy and envy here sorry. Let’s work on that front windshield defroster first shall we before we stuff a V-8 in the Wrangler
In all fairness, you called everyone who ordered a 392 a "sucker". I just don’t see how someone leaving a fully refundable deposit to be first in line when pricing does come out for a Wrangler with a factory Hemi that most of us have been waiting a lifetime to be produced (most never thought it would) makes me one of the "suckers born every minute" as you so eloquently referred to us.

Last edited:

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
In all fairness, you called everyone who ordered a 392 a "sucker". I just don’t see how someone leaving a fully refundable deposit to be first in line when pricing does actually come out and the vehicle actually hits the lot makes me one of the "suckers born every minute" as you so eloquently referred to us.
If you get one at MSRP you will be able to make 10K on it pretty quick. I know many say no problem getting one at MSRP, but the 4 dealers I have talked to all said ADMIN of $15K-$25K. Absolutely there will be 392s bought at MSRP, but there will also be a butt load of them sold at ADMIN.

Sam

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
$77,055 for a Sport?

That price must be in pesos.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
If you get one at MSRP you will be able to make 10K on it pretty quick. I know many say no problem getting one at MSRP, but the 4 dealers I have talked to all said ADMIN of $15K-$25K. Absolutely there will be 392s bought at MSRP, but there will also be a butt load of them sold at ADMIN.

Sam
Just so you know it is ADM not ADMIN (Adjusted Dealer Mark-up) and yes there will be plenty that will be buying them for whatever the dealer asks as they want to be the first on the block to C&C. Happens all the time. If you really think though that someone that gets one at MSRP is going to be able to quickly flip it for $10K, not a chance. Like i have said before, let the frenzy die down and you will be getting these for the TL deal no doubt.
Sponsored