Sponsored

travvaller

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Just FYI, every single person on this forum stopped reading your post when you mentioned 20’s.
Only using up the rubber until they r worn out... I'll be going w 17s and 37 12.50 maxxis... Now don't be a hater... If I could cuss here I would call u just what u are a low down dirty sumbleep.... 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored

KrawlSpace

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 3L eco Rubi
In 2015, I bought a brand new Hardrock Rubi - I think it was around $48K. Within 2 years, I had done a Hemi swap with Northridge 4x4 in Bremerton, Wa - the swap alone was $30K ($8K for the crate, $8K for the AEV harness, and $14K for all the labor) - $77K for the 392 should be expected.

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler rubicon
Is the acceleration really worth tens of thousands of dollars?
Yes. Just as acceleration is thoroughly enjoyable in my C8 Vette....
Looking forward to replacing my ‘20 Rubicon for the 392...Granite Metallic, sky top, half doors....can’t wait! Will be my new every day ride......as I love my Rubi...and know this will be even better!

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
To some yes. Tesla charge $20,000 for the performance model of their cars. That’s ALL you get performance for $20k. People buy them...
holy sh!$

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
To some yes. Tesla charge $20,000 for the performance model of their cars. That’s ALL you get performance for $20k. People buy them...
Well, to be fair you also get " Enhanced Interior Styling", but with the same shit build quality ;)
As a Tesla driver, I can confidently say that it is the worst screwed together vehicle I have owned in my life. Worth it for me though since I save almost 450 a month in taxes. (Company car)
The acceleration is nice though.

Sponsored

Rubicon_20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
EHS
Truly absurd. After adding the aftermarket kit(tons/coilovers/40’s etc)to this thing to justify the motor you’ll be close to the cost of building a buggy and a TRX to tow it.... (unless you’re going to keep it basically stock like some people in the original thread are claiming they are going to do. Ok bud sure, if I see one of these on 33’s in 5 years I’ll eat my hat.)
I second this, those 33s just look tiny in that wheel well.

sweet88gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR 24 VW Tiguan Rline 20+21 Tacoma TRD
Went to check on my order and I noticed there was a price next to it. I also have a VIN, where I didn't last time I checked (before Christmas). Maybe it's a mistake on their site, but I think this is pretty close to where I thought it would be. When I click on the POC, there's nothing listed. Kinda Crazy!

Clarification: it shows in the system as an Unlimited Sport, but the "27X" code is the 392 package.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price.png
I didn't see it but do you have a delivery date by any chance ??

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Woof.

Not unexpected, but still. Woof.

Price will definitely come down after a year, though.

Deleted member 59098

Everyone loves the WK2 Trackhawk, but I’ve never seen one in the wild. I live in a place where people definitely have money for crazy toys (Silicon Valley). I’ve only seen Trackhawks in the dealer showrooms looking pretty. I’m wondering if the Wrangler 392 will face the same fate?

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Just FYI, every single person on this forum stopped reading your post when you mentioned 20’s.
Finally someone said it!

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
In 2015, I bought a brand new Hardrock Rubi - I think it was around $48K. Within 2 years, I had done a Hemi swap with Northridge 4x4 in Bremerton, Wa - the swap alone was $30K ($8K for the crate, $8K for the AEV harness, and $14K for all the labor) - $77K for the 392 should be expected.
Except the cost is WAY less at the factory to put one in. No labor taking one out and much less labor putting it in. Maybe a $15k upgrade

YukonCornelius

First Name
Scooter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL MOAB
Unless you’re a dealer (who just joined this forum this month,) there’s one question that needs answered before I believe your leaked pricing: what system did you supposedly use to “check” your order? Even the VOTS isn’t available as no 392s have been assigned to customers outside of the dealership designation. That screenshot is not from the dealer OOS - so what is it? Second, every dealer allotment has the vehicle listed as a Rubicon base, not a sport. So this whole post is fishy.

Please prove me wrong by providing additional information to support your claim.

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
With dual top and towing as only option, that's insane. For $77K, that vehicle should come with every option known to man and a Russian mail order bride. Not that I'd know how much a Russian mail order bride cost......
Sponsored