My 392 build sheet

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
Well boys the countdown is on! This is my build sheet. $5k down non refundable, I don't care I have had jeeps my entire life and have been waiting seems like forever for MORE POWER.
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
ValB

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
Well boys the countdown is on! This is my build sheet. $5k down non refundable, I don't care I have had jeeps my entire life and have been waiting seems like forever for MORE POWER.
Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 build sheet IMG_7405

ChaseW

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 392 XR
I have envy that you are already in BX status! Congrats! I was debating between Bright White (which I have currently) and Sting Gray and ultimately went Sting Gray. Ordered mine the day that ordering was open and still in BG status...hopefully they catch up soon.

OP
OP
ValB

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
I have envy that you are already in BX status! Congrats! I was debating between Bright White (which I have currently) and Sting Gray and ultimately went Sting Gray. Ordered mine the day that ordering was open and still in BG status...hopefully they catch up soon.
I had to get white! I built an off road trailer and painted it Bright White to match my 2016 Ruby. I am also going to change out the wheels to match the 392 wheels go to 37" tires and swap the diffy gears to 488's
Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 build sheet IMG_5054
Sponsored