Sponsored

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2023 JTRD, 2024 JLRX 4xe
Yeah, this one in the pics must be a pre-production presser. Would make sense given the other info about the person that has it at the moment.
Sponsored

dstevens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX
There one both on the fender and there's also one in the windshield too.
Oh. I was looking forward to not having the external antenna, since it hits the A pillar a couple of times per minute when off road if there is any vegetation. Do you think that was just an oddity of the vehicle in the photo, since the NY show photos have only the windshield antenna?

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Oh. I was looking forward to not having the external antenna, since it hits the A pillar a couple of times per minute when off road if there is any vegetation. Do you think that was just an oddity of the vehicle in the photo, since the NY show photos have only the windshield antenna?
It's gotta be a 20th anniversary. New grille but old antenna.

Sponsored

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
Are we sure these are the new XR wheels? The order guide has "black painted aluminum rims" for the XR package, these don't appear to be black
thats the 392

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
pretty sure this is a test mule. It has both new and old antenna's and then old rims...

bigcitymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Jeep has made it clear the 2024 antenna has moved from the to the windshield. I just found it interesting this one show both which is weird. Could be someone that works for Stellantis and has an early production test vehicle.

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
I’m n the same boat. Ordered 1/15 said it was built and started shipping same day 3/20. As of today still no delivery date. Dealer said that it was at Belvedere awaiting rail transport when tornado damaged rail system. They say according to the vin# your vehicle was not “damaged” . I think it was since it is supposed to be sitting there for 2 months. Not interested in buying a new recently damaged in tornado but factory reconditioned vehicle.
The date 3/20 is the same date that my 2023 was shipped. Was told that all Jeeps affected by bad weather had to be inspected for damage before shipping. Was told if there was damage it would be repaired at factory. If paint damage it would be repaired at dealer. Never was told if jeep actually had damage. Who would want to pay 55k for a refurbished jeep. Thats why it seems like everything is a secret. I am close to blowing deal off and ordering a 2024 but I like the 2023 more. Hate that new grille.
I'm in that boat too except my jeep wasnt shipped until 3/27 (why if there was already issues with shipments 3/20) and IS on the "list" of damaged VINS.

Sooooo, there is a list.. and Im sure not being on it actually bodes well for you! Definitely better than being on it! 😔

Sponsored

djlouque

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
I'm in that boat too except my jeep wasnt shipped until 3/27 (why if there was already issues with shipments 3/20) and IS on the "list" of damaged VINS.

Sooooo, there is a list.. and Im sure not being on it actually bodes well for you! Definitely better than being on it! 😔
Wish I could find out if mine is on list. Dealer told me that status changed to "remove informal hold- inclement weather from in transit. Hopefully That is good news.

awadofmoney

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Sport 4.0 MT 2DR, 24 Rubicon 3.6 MT 2DR ordered
Well mine has been built and getting painted today per dealer. Jeep’s tracker confirms it is in production so it may be it hasn’t updated yet.
Jeep Wrangler JL My 2024 Jeep Wrangler is built! IMG_1726
This gives a lot of people (including me) who ordered manual transmission wranglers hope, thanks for posting!

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Is this legit? Posted 1 month ago about a 2024 delivery (sorry if this was already posted)