My 2-Door JL Wrangler Delivered!

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
No brainer. JL has so many improvements over JK. Just Do It!
Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
To Everyone who replied, THANK YOU.

I am not forgetting that this THREAD belongs to "Orey22" and his beautiful NEW 2 Dr-Rubicon.

Orey22, your new 2 Door Rubicon has me inspired to get my loan approved and to go and order mine.

Thank you again.

Onno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for the New JL to come to New Zealand
Awesome!!! Very good to see they're finally coming alive.Now it's going to be another long wait for the RHD to come too New Zealand.But Happy for you, Enjoy

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I bet it's real good through the corners, too!
:cwl:

I'm starting to think I need to keep the Subaru. :facepalm:

It's a little more than the wait.. I was riding a motorcycle through winter which I could live with, but at the time I would have been the only Jeep in a family with 4 boys. I wanted them to all be able to joint me on our off road trips, so I decided on the 4dr. Well, as soon as I get my JL my wife decides she wants one too. Now anytime we go offroading we will have two Jeeps, and I no longer have the need for a 4dr since we can split up into two vehicles.
I miss my 2dr JK, and everytime a customer brings one in to work on I realize how much more fun they are to drive....
I really wanted to bring more people with me on some of my adventures, but in the end I knew I'd be spending 80% alone commuting to work. And a good bit of off road with just me and the wife. So I jumped on the 2 door, though the wife constantly hounds me to change my order to 4 door.

If she want's to trade the Rav4 in on a JLU, I'll be happy to get her the Sahara. I'm in trouble if they start making JLU's in purple. :puke:

Question: Why not give the 4 door to your wife and pickup the 2 door for yourself? She doesn't like the color of the one you got?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Question: Why not give the 4 door to your wife and pickup the 2 door for yourself? She doesn't like the color of the one you got?
I ordered a Rubicon. When my wife got the "bug" we agreed to get a base model as we hadn't planned to purchase two new vehicles at the same time. She also didn't feel the need for the Rubicon as we would be changing the things she really like about the Rubicon anyway(Bumpers/Fenders/Wheels & Tires.)

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
After an 18 hour day to pick up my 2dr I did get a few shots, I will post more in a week if I'm one of the few to have gotten a 2dr.
20180503_134117.jpg
20180503_142445.jpg
20180503_232437.jpg

I apologize for not having more shots, it was a long day with the engine breakin driving slowing me down on my drive home. Now im on vacation for a week so I have to leave my new toy!

20180503_134124.jpg
Absolutely stunning! Yay! Here is hoping you are the start of a flood of 2 doors being delivered! Enjoy...may you have many miles and smiles together!

rizzosmith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
What great news and pictures to prove it! Really happy for you, hopefully by the time I get mine there will be plenty of others who have also received their new Jeep. But I'll post pictures and announce the arrival anyway. Good on you!

Sponsored

yongming

First Name
yong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
It looks beautiful! Congratulations:)

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Looks amazing !!!

Looks like you got the upgraded sound system. So is the sub in the floor 10 inches?

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
This makes me so happy to see the 2-Door pictures!! I am finishing up on 10 weeks waiting for my 2-door Rubicon. I was told Jeeps ordered with the premium soft top will start production in Mid May. My fingers are crossed!!
Your Jeep looks great!! I can't wait!!

rizzosmith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Looks amazing !!!

Looks like you got the upgraded sound system. So is the sub in the floor 10 inches?
It looks like the same oval shaped sub that was in the JK. If so, Alpine says it's an 8-inch subwoofer
Sponsored