MVP Lifetime Max Care Warranty no longer offered after November 30, 2018

Hyper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 hypergreen wrangler
Couple of the online sellers are saying that today is the last day to buy. Didn’t see anything on Jeep site but I can’t access copies of any of my service contracts, say Site is being maintained...
We shall see!
Sponsored

Hyper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 hypergreen wrangler
This will cost FCA many vehicle purchases. By many, I mean five, the five that would be going into my driveway (within the next four or so years). :) Dang. I hate to switch to Ford or Toyota.
I agree buyers like you and me.
But car companies hate people like us (people whom keep cars a long time) They make lots more money on the people leasing or buying every 3-4 years.

i0iin65

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 06 Honda VFR800
Vehicle Showcase
I called up Hayes Jeep last night, Melissa answered and as soon as I asked for Tom she knew what I needed. She had me taken care of in just a few minutes. She also confirmed that they have been told to have all of their orders in by midnight tonight. No more Lifetime sales starting 12/01.

Thanks to Kogar for starting this thread, and everyone that contributed. I had been meaning to get the Lifetime warranty but just hadn't got around to it yet. I read through this yesterday and got it in time.

Kansascoast

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, 2drJL
I talked to Tom this morning. If you’ve been thinking about an extended warranty, he’s the man to talk to. Very professional...no BS...very personable and a pleasure to do business with!

Sponsored

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
I may be F’d. My local dealer said my vin isn’t working. left a message for Tom - Hope to get it done before end of day.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
I may be F’d. My local dealer said my vin isn’t working. left a message for Tom - Hope to get it done before end of day.
Good luck with Tom. Hopefully, he will be able to sort it out for you.

lukow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I spoke to Tom and my dealer today and confirmed its ending today and my order (October 13th) isn't far enough along to be able to purchase the lifetime plan. This is very disappointing as that was one of the big selling points to me in getting this vehicle. I like to keep my vehicles as long as possible and I planned on doing the same with this Wrangler. Having the lifetime warranty would have given me some peace of mind with all the new electronics that are in there now.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
@lukow, I'm in the same boat. Just talked to Tom and they can't find my vehicle in the system yet (even though I have a VIN). Damn!

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara, 2005 Land Cruiser, 2008 4Runner Limited V6
Wait, so no more Lifetime even on new vehicles? I was going to trade in my 2015 JKU for a Gladiator when it comes out but I ordered the lifetime warranty through Tom in July. I think Ill keep the wrangler for ever if I can't order a lifetime warranty on the Gladiator!!

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Part of me didn't want an extended warranty, I know traditionally they make money for the seller . Turns out my Jeep was delivered to my dealer tonight (11/30), and I can't pick it up until Monday. So I figured I would miss the opportunity for it, its a non-issue, out of my hands, can't do anything about it. Then my dealer called me and offered it, said today was the last day for it. I asked if I needed to come in (30 minutes away), but she said she could still process it and I'll be fine for Monday, so I decided to go for it. I didn't get a chance to cross shop with someone else, but I decided to do it anyway. I think I also got paranoid about electronics possibly going bad down the road.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Part of me didn't want an extended warranty, I know traditionally they make money for the seller . Turns out my Jeep was delivered to my dealer tonight (11/30), and I can't pick it up until Monday. So I figured I would miss the opportunity for it, its a non-issue, out of my hands, can't do anything about it. Then my dealer called me and offered it, said today was the last day for it. I asked if I needed to come in (30 minutes away), but she said she could still process it and I'll be fine for Monday, so I decided to go for it. I didn't get a chance to cross shop with someone else, but I decided to do it anyway. I think I also got paranoid about electronics possibly going bad down the road.
That’s good news. What did you pay? It appears the discounted rate is about $3,000.

Just looked at website today. It appears there are two plans.

1. Maximum Care (5000+ components)
2. Added Care Plus (800+ components)

Terms are up to 8 years or 125k miles. No lifetime listed. So maybe it is gone.

It looks like they removed the links to download the brochures also.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
That’s good news. What did you pay? It appears the discounted rate is about $3,000.

Just looked at website today. It appears there are two plans.

1. Maximum Care (5000+ components)
2. Added Care Plus (800+ components)

Terms are up to 8 years or 125k miles. No lifetime listed. So maybe it is gone.

It looks like they removed the links to download the brochures also.
I paid $3300, so not great, but not bad either. Like I said, I couldn't really comparison shop due to the timing, but I didn't feel like it was too far off from what others have paid. The most miles I have put on a car was 174k, an Acura TSX (2006 maybe). When I traded that in I had no issues, had only done regular maintenance on it, but wasn't sure how much longer I could go with it. I traded that in towards a 2013 Audi A6, which I got rid of after 65k miles because it had several minor issues, and no warranty.

Kenc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM TRX, 2020 C8 Corvette, and a Wrangler 392
Occupation
Boat Builder

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Glad I got one then from my dealer then when I picked her up.
Sponsored