Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

The title is probably a bit ambitious, but have to start somewhere! This will be my first Jeep so I know I’ll have a lot of questions and n00b mistakes, but that’s why I like this forum - it doesn’t matter!

Anyway, I was trying to find a way to not be as compulsive in checking the build status of my StingRay Sahara 4xe, so I figured I’d document the different customizations and accessories I’m contemplating. I may have done some doodling too😁
Jeep Wrangler JL Muzakman’s Sahara 4xe Build 🪵 950340AA-5C87-4C67-8AD6-179EC7086971

Item
Description

Installation

Notes
AMOPAR side window relocation kitfactoryI want to get half or tube doors at some point, drive with doors off until then
B20x8.0 Wheels (STOCK)factoryThinking I might want to replace these and the tires with Rubicon 4xe take-offs. Need to drive stock first to get feel
C275/55R20 BSW All Season Tires (STOCK)factoryA bit bigger than regular Sahara tires, might swap to Rubi take-offs (see above)
DWinchdealer/shopConsidering adding a winch + bumper, with that extra "cage" thingy, don't want to have to add a lift to compensate for extra weight. Going to wait on this one
EBumperdealer/shopDepends on winch, but potentially just swap to rubicon steel or something? Also might want to add LED's
FSkid guarddealer/shopUnsure if this is something I'd need or if it's part of the bumper assembly comes with skid plates
GSide Steps/Rock railsfactoryI think I went with the side steps from the factory, but I like the tubular designs and am also looking to protect body, paint from rocks, gravel, etc. update: side steps will be fine for now!
HHinge gate reinforcementaftermarketOnly applicable if tire swap indicates
ITow groupfactoryNot planning to tow really, but did want aux wiring and such in place
JMud flaps?aftermarketAre these needed? Front flaps purchased!
K
TrailRail Cargo mgmt system

Factory
Probably wasn’t worth the money not many accessories compatible with it
Lcargo tub liner
Mall weather floor matsfactoryships around Nov
NARB twin compressor, portableaftermarket
O
P
Qdoor hinges plasti-dipAftermarketblack makes for nice contrast potentially

Will edit with rest when I’m not trying to type this on a tablet lol
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

The main usage is going to be a an urban-based somewhat frequent driver with frequent road trips for over landing, light to moderate off-roading, etc…

OP
OP

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL Muzakman’s Sahara 4xe Build 🪵 1534F0F3-3A45-4C38-81FC-7C9392945262
Jeep Wrangler JL Muzakman’s Sahara 4xe Build 🪵 EAAF5B91-6D41-47F7-9BCC-8AF28B40ED04
Jeep Wrangler JL Muzakman’s Sahara 4xe Build 🪵 1EDAD16E-F2A6-458C-B6BE-E747BC2417F2

My baby’s first pics! Ain’t she a cutie?
The look on peoples faces when I pulled into the hybrid charging space and plugged in was priceless - people don’t yet expect jeeps to plug in 😎

OP
OP

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

I’ve got my first set of goodies!

- rhino dead pedal
- MOPAR front mud flaps
- Entrenching tool
- recovery boards
- ratchet straps

need to update my OP with my latest thoughts on mods to make. Really love my new Jeep!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Jeep Wrangler JL Muzakman’s Sahara 4xe Build 🪵 1EDAD16E-F2A6-458C-B6BE-E747BC2417F2

My baby’s first pics! Ain’t she a cutie?
The look on peoples faces when I pulled into the hybrid charging space and plugged in was priceless - people don’t yet expect jeeps to plug in 😎
My favorite so far was being asked by a Prius driver if it was a custom conversion.
Sponsored