Must have options on Sport S?

Want a Jeep

First Name
Rang-Ler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
What options did you get that are well worth it? What do you regret not getting?
Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
I got the base sport JLU: went with auto (she can't drive a manual), anti-slip and tinted windows. That's it. If I could have I would have gotten : LED and premium soft top.

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
What options did you get that are well worth it? What do you regret not getting?
Only thing I regret is not getting anti slip for the Dana 44 rear. I’m gonna get some Rubicon take offs or some aftermarket 44s eventually though so I’m not too worried.

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I got the Technology Group. It was pricey at $1,000 but then again what JL options aren't? I love the automatic dual zone climate control, the 7" touch screen, and the upgraded center cluster display.

If I could do it over again today, I would definitely get the Cold Weather Group, soft top, and anti-spin axle (for the Dana 44 upgrade).

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Blind spot monitoring (yes, I know about $2 blind spot mirrors)
Anti spin diff

I'd would've liked the premium soft top but I'm quite impressed with the standard soft top.

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Only thing I regret is not getting anti slip for the Dana 44 rear. I’m gonna get some Rubicon take offs or some aftermarket 44s eventually though so I’m not too worried.
I've got my stock JL Rubicon slide rails and the JL Rubicon suspension available (800 miles on it when taken off)...I'll let them both go for $400 cash...and I'll meet you in Texarkana to deliver them if you're interested. That's about the halfway point to Memphis from my location in central Texas. Also have the front bumper w/LED driving lights and the rear bumper for an additional charge. Just sayin'...:)

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
I've got my stock JL Rubicon slide rails and the JL Rubicon suspension available (800 miles on it when taken off)...I'll let them both go for $400 cash...and I'll meet you in Texarkana to deliver them if you're interested. That's about the halfway point to Memphis from my location in central Texas. Also have the front bumper w/LED driving lights and the rear bumper for an additional charge. Just sayin'...:)
Lol thanks but when I said takeoffs, I meant like some front/rear rubicon axles. :giggle:

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Lol thanks but when I said takeoffs, I meant like some front/rear rubicon axles. :giggle:
10-4...just thought I'd make the offer. :like:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Well the Sports have cheap and easy upgrades available anyway...

So I'd say just get the one with that you want and adjust as needed over time. :idea:

OP
OP

Want a Jeep

First Name
Rang-Ler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Well the Sports have cheap and easy upgrades available anyway...

So I'd say just get the one with that you want and adjust as needed over time. :idea:
Entered thread just to be a smartass? Great insight

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Entered thread just to be a smartass? Great insight
I didn’t think so. I thought to encourage the buy and not the focus on what you may have missed because it would be easy to get / fix later.

But okay. My opinion withdrawn.
Sponsored