OP
GPWER

GPWER

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
OP is a typical Yota driver. Their envy is so obvious. Especially out on the trail...
do your homework a typical yota driver guess again

Advertisement

The Pointer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Don’t be so sensitive. People can come here to get their facts about how a vehicle performs in the real world. Commercials are designed to be emotionally connected to their base. Real world examples are golden. I am never shocked by how dumb people are so it’s funny how people will bang their head on a wall all while being wrong.

OP
GPWER

GPWER

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
Don’t be so sensitive. People can come here to get their facts about how a vehicle performs in the real world. Commercials are designed to be emotionally connected to their base. Real world examples are golden.
not being being sensitive I owned 3 jl 2dr rubicons now 2 the dealership and manufacture support is horrible not bashing just needed more reliable not a huge fan of the 4runner but did so out of necessity and clearly i dont compare because they are 2 totally different vehicles good luck and thanks for your reply

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
Damn man. We get attacked by a toyota turd and now by our own brethren. Thats a low blow man, low blow.....
At least you guys have an actual trunk! My two door fits nothing without folding the seat!

OP
GPWER

GPWER

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
You didn’t answer the question. Are you a politician? 😂
LMAO no not a politician but I do hope all of us push hard to raise the quality and engineering bar for jeep because they are riding on the coat tails of past reliability these vehicles cost a lot of money and not getting what paid for

OP
GPWER

GPWER

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
At least you guys have an actual trunk! My two door fits nothing without folding the seat!
So true and awkward getting in back with softop

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1987 YJ, 1998 TJ
I dont know what being white and a man has to do with it but many people view their information as informative in the auto industry
Their attitude toward anything other than a luxury car is indicative of the classic geezer attitude. I worked in automotive for most of my career and nobody in tier 1 or 2 ever looked at a CR mag. Automotive Weekly, yes. JD Power, yes. Detroit Free Press, yes.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I dont know what being white and a man has to do with it but many people view their information as informative in the auto industry
As an "old white guy" myself, I was also wondering why the term is being used as a slur. I gave HungryHound a gentle dressing down, but it went over his head. Subtlety is over-rated sometimes.

The Pointer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
not being being sensitive I owned 3 jl 2dr rubicons now 2 the dealership and manufacture support is horrible not bashing just needed more reliable not a huge fan of the 4runner but did so out of necessity and clearly i dont compare because they are 2 totally different vehicles good luck and thanks for your reply
Was not directing my comment towards one individual.
I agree that if this was a low level manufacturer, KiA or Hyundai it would be different. The Jeep brand has a history that people feel connected with and that’s why advertising works and logic doesn’t in these examples. Only someone that can wipe their ass with 100 dollar bills buys really expensive brands that require lots of attention to keep operating.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Much better THAN expected.

Fixed it for you. You’re welcome :like:

Advertisement

Morris 4x4 Center