MUCH BETTER THEN EXPECTED 29TH OUT OF 32

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
OP is a typical Yota driver. Their envy is so obvious. Especially out on the trail...

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Damn man. We get attacked by a toyota turd and now by our own brethren. Thats a low blow man, low blow.....
He attacked me too as I have a 4 door Rubicon because I like me a Jeep but also have a wife and a child to worry about (you know like 70% of the Wrangler owners since 2008 who want the Jeep experience but also have a family to tend to). My feelings are hurt
:crying::crying::crying::CWL::CWL::CWL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
A huge portion of their scoring is "road test score", factor in an off road test score and I might actually pay attention to what they have to say. The JL is better on road than any of the previous wranglers, but is still a compromise on the name of off road ability. The interior space is small in comparison to vehicles of similar external dimensions in order to keep the body narrow for tight trails. The solid axles will never handle or ride as comfortably on the road as their independent counterparts. The higher rise height doesn't help the cornering dynamics either. The upright seating position is great for off road visibility, but not nearly as comfortable as the massive lazy boy recliners they put in modern luxury suv's. All of this is obvious. As soon as I see any of those other manufacturers out on the Rubicon trail or holcomb creek in stock form, I might care afar consumer reports has to say.
Absolutely agree thats my reason for purchasing ride seating power amenities gas mileage made it a great package along with capability but the lack of dealer support poor quality lack of manufacturer support made me sour over all the benefits.

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
You walk into a Jeep dealer, look at a Wrangler...you either love it or hate it. Not to many people comparison shop for a Wrangler...they are one of a kind and a great seller...one of the best for depreciation as well. Personally, I do not care about where it stands...I love them...on my 3rd nor...had a 95, 2012 and now a 2021. Consumer Reports has its favorites as well...
I agree and I lijked it very much had 3 jl rubicons now have to I think the styling was very attractive many benefits as 4wd

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
Why do you come here if you don’t even have a Jeep anymore ?
I had 3 jl rubicons now have 2 lack of dealer support and poor quality eneded the love affair.

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
So can someone just ban him from the site since he doesn't have a Jeep any longer and only wishes to criticize?
You should read my posts critical of jeep yes not people that own them as I do

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
Wranglers come a long way...to compare my 1996 and 2012, my 2021 handles better, rides better, the engine is much smoother and the ergonomics have been tremendously upgraded...ride is comfortable as well and my options are right up there with my BMW...its ok to be a primary car...thats my point. Whatever floats ones boat...I am good either way...I love Jeeps
Agree

Sponsored

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
OP is a typical Yota driver. Their envy is so obvious. Especially out on the trail...
No actually a jeep owner and a Toyota owner but bad guess

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
Consumer reports is just a bunch of old white guys with sensitive butts that don't like convertibles. Take their advice when deciding between a Cadillac and a Lincoln. Anything besides a deprivation chamber on wheels scores badly.
I dont know what being white and a man has to do with it but many people view their information as informative in the auto industry

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
After looking at that, I am not surprised. It is kind of like trying to rate a fish at climbing a tree vs squirrels climbing a tree. Nobody expects a Jeep to be a great road vehicle.

Maybe the Jeep would have rated differently if the test was geared to off road travel. Then maybe the top ten might not have rated so high.
I agree but reliability is also included where it doesnt do well

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
LMAO you bought a toyota, you could have bought the better honda for less.

keep your CR subscription and I will keep my jeeps, lmao.
In still have 2 jeep jl 2dr rubicons manual whats your point
Sponsored