Sponsored

MP Concepts Forged Aluminum Front Bumper?

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
I had the same question. So I chatted with the XT yesterday, and they said it fits the Rubicon and the wording you see in the description is wrong.
I purchased my MP Concepts bumper from XT.

The winch plate required major grinding to fit.
Sponsored

MOOG5050

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
Yep. Fits great and looks great. But if you have a winch, the plate needs some grinding to fit a rubicon.

Sponsored

BstingGray

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 RAM 2500 CTD, '22 JLUR, '23 Grand Cherokee
Or you can use a hand grinder with a cutoff wheel... better than a hack saw.

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
After the second Midwest salt fest winter with this bumper, the exposed hardware has lost the coating. No corrosion yet, just shiny.

The bumper is immaculate.

Sponsored

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU sport, 2000 Cherokee XJ Sport
Has anyone actually used their winch for recoveries? I know the cheap steel knock offs have a very thin section on their winch plates and I would not trust them. Has anyone had any issues with MP concepts winch plate failing?

JeepsR4Me19

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Has anyone actually used their winch for recoveries? I know the cheap steel knock offs have a very thin section on their winch plates and I would not trust them. Has anyone had any issues with MP concepts winch plate failing?
Dont know where you got idea that the cheaper version has a thin plate. Its 1/4 steel and mine had ribs on the underside for extra support. I pulled with one wrap on the drum till I stalled the winch with zero issues witht he bumper.

Grayhound

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlurd
I’ve had a number of solid pulls and I don’t see any evidence deflection from the winch plate!
Sponsored