Moving Posts to This Sub

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
Since the 2 Door sub is new, there are a number of threads that exist in legacy subs.

Is there a good method to move these posts to the 2 door sub without placing a ridiculous amount of work on mods?
Sponsored

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Since the 2 Door sub is new, there are a number of threads that exist in legacy subs.

Is there a good method to move these posts to the 2 door sub without placing a ridiculous amount of work on mods?
I don't have anything to add to this, other than that Tuscadero is a great color. I'm going to have to hope that there's a decent used market for them down the road, my 4 year old is already begging for one when she's old enough to drive :CWL:

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
New threads will begin to fill the new 2 door forum. I mod on another site, searching for and moving those threads would be a pain in the ass.

OP
OP
XyloSesame

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
I mod on another site, searching for and moving those threads would be a pain in the ass.
I've moderated elsewhere, it would be a complete and thankless time suck for mods to do this.

Outside of reporting threads, I was hoping there might be a programmatic way, possibly for standard users, to flag posts for review or move.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I've moderated elsewhere, it would be a complete and thankless time suck for mods to do this.

Outside of reporting threads, I was hoping there might be a programmatic way, possibly for standard users, to flag posts for review or move.
Agreed. I am an Administrator on a couple of Xenforo based forums. It would take some time.

You could send a mass PM to all members asking those with 2 doors to send a PM to a staff member if they want all their threads moved to that section. But it would end up being a mish mash of topics, responses, etc.... all crammed into one section.

It if were me I'd just go with content populated by members after the 2 dr section was established. It a 2 dr owner would like one of their 2 dr specific threads moved there they could always PM staff.

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
New threads will begin to fill the new 2 door forum. I mod on another site, searching for and moving those threads would be a pain in the ass.
The should at least take the two picture threads and move them over. The rest will come in time as you said.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Old thread have old info. New threads have new info. Just my take.

OP
OP
XyloSesame

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
Old thread have old info. New threads have new info. Just my take.
I agree, but there are a few threads that list 2 door specific parts and other posts asking for 2 door specific fitments that should apply regardless of age.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I agree, but there are a few threads that list 2 door specific parts and other posts asking for 2 door specific fitments that should apply regardless of age.
When I search for stuff if it's older then 2020 I won't even look at it.
Sponsored