Sponsored

Moving Jeep Badge of Honor decals

ArcticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2018 JLU Sport S
Has anyone had any experience removing their Jeep Badge of Honor decals? I put them under my "Trail Rated" badge, but as I've gotten more I'm running out of room. I'm hoping to move them to one of the hardtop side windows.

I think it should be fairly easy to use some heat and some string to get them off, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience re-using the same sticky back, or if I'll need to source new ones. Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you!
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Yes. Heat, string or fishing wire and patience. Then a little goo gone to clean up the jeep and the badges.

i cleaned the back of the badges smooth then used some 3M adhesive to apply in new location.

OP
OP
ArcticMan

ArcticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2018 JLU Sport S
Yes. Heat, string or fishing wire and patience. Then a little goo gone to clean up the jeep and the badges.

i cleaned the back of the badges smooth then used some 3M adhesive to apply in new location.
Thanks for the tip on the fishing wire + 3M adhesive! Was there a specific adhesive you used? Looks like 3M has a bunch of products that should do the trick.

Did move them to a new spot on your Jeep as well?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the tip on the fishing wire + 3M adhesive! Was there a specific adhesive you used? Looks like 3M has a bunch of products that should do the trick.

Did move them to a new spot on your Jeep as well?
I picked one that said something about emblems on it. I got it at AutoZone. I bet they are all about the same.

I’m moving mine to a new jeep as i run the trails.
Sponsored