Mouse in glove box!

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I would love to know just how that mouse got into the cabin..
The only area that’s even remotely possible is the intake to the HVAC system. But even then, isn’t there some sort of mesh on that?? And what about the cabin air filter? The mouse needs to chew through the filter to get into the cabin surely? Are there openings before the filter? And if there are other openings, wouldn’t that completely negate the point of having a filter in the first place? Very confusing indeed. If a mouse can get in, I don’t even wanna know about the countless other, smaller creatures that have such easy access to my Jeep’s interior :lipssealed:
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
The only area that’s even remotely possible is the intake to the HVAC system. But even then, isn’t there some sort of mesh on that?? And what about the cabin air filter? The mouse needs to chew through the filter to get into the cabin surely? Are there openings before the filter? And if there are other openings, wouldn’t that completely negate the point of having a filter in the first place? Very confusing indeed. If a mouse can get in, I don’t even wanna know about the countless other, smaller creatures that have such easy access to my Jeep’s interior :lipssealed:
Mouse definitely will chew through the filters.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Mouse definitely will chew through the filters.
Hopefully that’s what happened because I’d hate to find out that there are more big holes connecting the outside to the cabin.

I’m assuming the plastic grill area between the wipers is where the air comes in for the HVAC?

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
My trans am sat inside my garage with a car cover over it. Had a mouse chew a hole in the cover then make his way to the ram air nostril and make a nest in the air filter.

I set out traps and caught about 7 of them that summer.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

fun fact. Disneyland has lots of cats that roam the park at night to keep the rat population under control. you can spot a cat every now and then. ive seen them at the local university as well.

maybe he came in through one of the floor plugs. its like a trap door for mice.
Sponsored