First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I highly recommend Texas A & M Veterinary School in College Station, TX when you're told by a vet that "there's nothing they can do." They are usually willing to tackle those kind of cases. Never hurts to at least get a consult from them to see if there is something that can be done. I've had two dogs that I've taken there and received wonderful care at that place both time. They were able to improve the quality of life for my dogs and were also able to extend their life almost two years beyond what my local vet said they would live. Unfortunately, when it's time for them to go, perhaps the kindest thing you can do for your pet as their master is to not allow them to suffer.
Went to undergrad there.

Of the 5 vets I pay, they have their doctorates from there. and last time I checked anytime radiology anything for an animal in Texas it was through there.

With the exception of a few things Cornell has progressed in equine related areas....

Even have 2 exes who are vets from there. Please note I am currently not paying them.

The dog is not suffering. As mentioned a pretty easy surgery is expected this Thursday.

Thanks
Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
we use Pets Best and they've been very good to us; but there are so many around now that you can shop from you have a wide variety based on what kind of coverage and deductibles you want.
be advised; they all seem to get more expensive as the kidz get older.

our Dutch Shepherds have been typically free of illness, but we have the insurance to deal with emergencies, not routine care.

gotta take care of them; they're worth it. and you'll miss them terribly when they're gone.
best J**p accessory ever.

Jeep Wrangler JL Motortrend 2019 JLU Rubicon Long-Term Test Verdict: Not the Year We Expected Cinder@BobBensimage002

Do you guys have any Pet Insurances that you can recommend?

JARHEAD-JL

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
we use Pets Best and they've been very good to us; but there are so many around now that you can shop from you have a wide variety based on what kind of coverage and deductibles you want.

our Dutch Shepherds have been typically free of illness, but we have the insurance to deal with emergencies, not routine care.

gotta take care of them; they're worth it. and you'll miss them terribly when they're gone.

Jeep Wrangler JL Motortrend 2019 JLU Rubicon Long-Term Test Verdict: Not the Year We Expected Cinder@BobBensimage002
Thank you Brother I really appreciate the feedback!! My NoodleButt needs routine care with her plan for sure since she is always getting tests for the medicine she is taking. I will looking into Pets Best :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR

Cinder@BobBensimage002.jpg
There it is.., best Jeep Accessory is a Mic drop.

Great article OP, you touched a nerve and are well supported.

20200607_163255.jpg

20200607_163229.jpg
Sponsored