Sponsored

MOTOBILT JEEP JL FRONT BUMPER W/STINGER/SKID PLATE 18+ WRANGLER JL THE HAMMER SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
This is w/out the skid plate

MB1090-Installed.jpeg
Sponsored

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
2 questions that I am confused by looking at your site:
  1. Does this bumper ship "with" the skid? or is that an add on.
  2. Am I able to use my non LED fog lights or is it only the LED's that that work?
Really like how the skid integrates to the plate on the jeep - thought would love to see more detail shots on how it connects front and profile at the bottom of the skid. It is a super sharp looking bumper, and on my contender list for sure~

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
2 questions that I am confused by looking at your site:
  1. Does this bumper ship "with" the skid? or is that an add on.
  2. Am I able to use my non LED fog lights or is it only the LED's that that work?
Really like how the skid integrates to the plate on the jeep - thought would love to see more detail shots on how it connects front and profile at the bottom of the skid. It is a super sharp looking bumper, and on my contender list for sure~
We have 4 separate part numbers for the hammer bumper.
MB1090F is just the bumper
MB1090F-S is the bumper with Stinger
MB1090F-1094 is the bumper with skid plate
MB1090F-S-1094 is the bumper with skid plate and stinger.

We are working on adapter for the NON led fogs currently.

I'll get some more photos for you of the sides and how the skid attaches.

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Thanks for the response. In that case, I’m not sure what I am missing as far as how to price on your site. My interest is is the bumper / skid and stinger... but I only seem to see a single price on your build. But perhaps I missed something.

We have 4 separate part numbers for the hammer bumper.
MB1090F is just the bumper
MB1090F-S is the bumper with Stinger
MB1090F-1094 is the bumper with skid plate
MB1090F-S-1094 is the bumper with skid plate and stinger.

We are working on adapter for the NON led fogs currently.

I'll get some more photos for you of the sides and how the skid attaches.
ssing

Sponsored

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Thank you to everyone that has ordered from us! We appreciate your support!

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Great looking bumper but it needs to be powder coated. When you have them ready to go out of the box I will buy one.
Afraid you’ll be waiting a long time! There is damage frequently in shipping to the finish of everyone’s product. By shipping them bare, it keeps the manufacture out of it and allows the end user to do the finish they would like.

We will be placing a very large order soon as we love the quality of motobilt products and will be painting them ourselves. Not a huge fan of powdercoat on things that see use. Paint is much easier to touch up

Brett

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Afraid you’ll be waiting a long time! There is damage frequently in shipping to the finish of everyone’s product. By shipping them bare, it keeps the manufacture out of it and allows the end user to do the finish they would like.

We will be placing a very large order soon as we love the quality of motobilt products and will be painting them ourselves. Not a huge fan of powdercoat on things that see use. Paint is much easier to touch up

Brett
Hey Brett, how much prep do these Raw bumpers require? Much sanding,filling etc? Then do you just primer,paint and clear? What is the best prep and paint procedures if I decide to do it? I really like the bumpers. Thanks.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hey Brett, how much prep do these Raw bumpers require? Much sanding,filling etc? Then do you just primer,paint and clear? What is the best prep and paint procedures if I decide to do it? I really like the bumpers. Thanks.
They come in great shape. Splatter is very very minor if any. When we get anything in that’s raw, we will wipe down with acetone, prime and paint. When they get scratched, it’s so much easier to touch them up. Motobilt has an excellent built quality!

Brett

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
They come in great shape. Splatter is very very minor if any. When we get anything in that’s raw, we will wipe down with acetone, prime and paint. When they get scratched, it’s so much easier to touch them up. Motobilt has an excellent built quality!

Brett
Thanks for the info Brett.

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
Revisiting this thread, does anyone have a picture of this bumper with installed winch and aftermarket 6" round lights by any chance?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.